What Have I done?

so I changed your hairstyle from now on this is what it looks like

and that is what it looks like from the back. Enjoy....

Lou Pov

My hair was in a mess. My collar was crooked. I had bags under my eyes from not sleeping. I kept thinking about Y/N all night. I kept banging my head on my desk to make the thought of Y/N go away but it didn't work. I can't let my reputation get ruined by her. I fell in love once and my heart broke and I don't want that to happen again. ( oooh tea)  I looked at my watch seeing it was 15 minutes to class. I rushed to get myself ready. I covered my eye bags with my trusty makeup.

I walked to class. I saw some of the class there but no Y/N. Is she OK?... I scanned to hopefully spot the H/C girl. Finally my eyes spotted her. I sighed with relief. No UglyDolls in sight. I began classes and said that today we are going to practice avoiding getting messy. Some dolls were failing horrible but the spy girls and Y/N they had no trouble at all. Class was finished I had been spending a lot of time around Y/N. I don't want to give anyone the wrong idea like the last time. ( poor Lou he was heart broken) I walked up to Y/N and I asked her if we can talk in private

We walked to a corner where nobody could hear us. ( oh great so if Lou tried to kidnap you nobody would hear grrreeeaaatttt) 

" Listen Y/N I like you but not in that way, I don't want to give anyone the wrong idea that I'm in love with you or whatever...These dolls depend on me. They have their eyes on me. They want to be me. I'm not gonna lose my reputation to some airheaded doll. All of these dolls their worthless. Thinking I care about them. DO  YOU KNOW HOW-"

I stopped seeing Y/N cry. 

" N-no no Y/N I-I d-din't mean..."

She sniffed. " I new you were just some doll who don't care about others... and I thought you could change.... but I guess your right I am just some airhead doll. "

" I-I..."

I tried comforting here but I hesitated. I never felt bad for a doll who cried when it had to do something with me..... What have I done?

Y/N POV

Tears were running down my cheek. I didn't want to stay here and make Lou see me cry so I ran away. I heard Lou call my name but I didn't look back. I ran to my house and locked the door. I slid down the door. I burst into tears. I cried my eyes out. I cried for hours. I can't believe... I thought he could change but I was wrong. 

He will always be a doll who only cared for himself. I managed to stop myself from crying. I got up and went to  the bathroom and looked in the mirror. My eyes were red from all that crying. I looked horrible to be honest. My uniform was wrinkled, my cheeks had dried tears. My uniform was wet from all that crying.

I decided to watch a movie to help me feel better. I decided to watch Coraline. It's kinda weird that it has something to do with a doll.

yeah don't know if u wanted it so but watch it if u misses it when they took it off from Netflix. I mean this is a classic movie and I want a sequel but I don't think that's gonna happen so..... I can only hope and wish... well let's continue with Lou being a jerk...

Lou had just told me that he didn't like me... My heart felt broken. He just saw me as a worthless doll.... My heart has just been broken and I didn't even told him how I felt... I don't ever want to fall in love again. My heart will just end up being broken... won't it.... 

1 hour 35 minutes and 5 seconds later ( yes I typed how long the movie was...)

I finished the movie and got ready for bed. The movie did make me feel better but my heart felt like it was stabbed a million times. I got into bed and slowly drifted off to sleep.

Welp... You hate Lou now more than ever and Lou feels guilty when he God damm should be. So.... hope u don't hate me for this and sorry if it's kinda long. Hope u are enjoying the story

To Be Continued ( Hopefully, *cough,cough*)