Blue yandere

Tuesday POV (ya time for this bluenette to go Yandere mode....)

Lou was screaming at that doll for Y/N ughhhh.

*flash back when the Spy Girls interrupted the kissing scene....x3)

Kitty: Oh boy...that was a mistake.....but they looked so cute when you know, they almost kissed.

Lydia: yeah I agree but they are

*both at the same time*

Kitty and Lydia: TOTALLY SOULMATES!!!!!

Tuesday:ugh.....

Lydia: What's wrong Tuesday?

Tuesday: What's wrong is that Y/N is stealing Lou from me!

Kitty: Girl, you've got to be kidding me...Lou has loved Y/N from the day they first met. He's never going to love you. Lou told you like a hundred times that he does not love you....

Tuesday: He's just trying to make me jealous by acting like he's in love with Y/N.

Lydia: Oh my fucking doll your dumber than a baby who can't even walk.....

Tuesday: huh says the doll who didn't even know how to put on her spy suit

Lydia: why i will-

Kitty: CALM DOWN! Tuesday are you really gonna start hating Y/N when she has nothing to do with this? It's not her fault that Lou decided to not be in love with you. Besides Lou told you that he didn't love you before Y/N even got here....

Tuesday: well i-i ughhhhhhhh....your right.....

Kitty: I know I am and I'm glad that you noticed that I was...

*in Tuesday's mind*

ha she thinks i'm actually going to listen to her.. so what if she's right ....I'll just be angry in and keep it as a secret..I will just earn Y/N's trust then I will TAKE HER OUT AND LOU WILL BE ALL MINE......MARK MY WORD Y/N LOU WILL BE MINE

*flash back ends*

Alright Y/N....You will see what HITS you.....

Lou POV

*at his mansion x3*

Ok how I'm i going to apologise to Y/N.....well she likes when I tell her I'm dumb ect. should I also tell her about the soulmate thing? What if she doesn't have a mark?

"sir...."-some robot

"AHHHH! ( almost fell from being scared) *clears throat and looks formal again* yes?" 

" This letter was left for you..."

*Lou takes the letter from the robot*

'You think that I love you but I don't. I hated you from the first day we met Louis. Get over me, don't ever talk to me again. If you thought I loved you guess again. I DON'T. You hurt my feelings and my friends too....do you actually think I will love you after that Louis?

- Y/N

"This isn't Y/N...."-Lou

"how do you know that sir?"-the robot

" I know this because Y/n never calls me Louis....she only calls me Lou......someone is out to get her....."

"What should we do sir?"

"Keep an eye on Y/N. Report anything sus. (among us x3) " -Lou

"Yes sir."

The robot left....i paced around the room trying to figure out who would want to hurt Y/N. My mind then clicked.....There's only 1 doll who would be crazy enough to do something like this....and that doll is Tuesday....Man I'm a good detective.

(Lou's mind right now be like... 0:01-0:18 ignore the falling part XD)

x3

To be continued....(sorry if it short...)