Lou too soon....

Lou POV

that girl.... she had an amazing voice... she was perfect.... she was flawless.... and...and...

i was snapped out of my thoughts by Kitty. " Lou why are you staring at the new girl?"

" N-No reason...."

" you have a crush on her!!!"

" NO!!!!"

i walked away from the spy girls. I touched my cheecks they were warm. i saw the new girl heading to class. I looked at my watch and saw it was 7:25. she was 5 minutes early. huh, not a really late girl or breaking rule girl~....

i walked in the class and heard some girls going " ahhh~" OMG why did i had to be so perfect.

Kitty,Tuesday and lindsey were sitting next to Y/N. WHAT THE HELL HOW DID THEY GET HERE SO DAMM QUICK?!!!  I looked around the classroom and saw that all the boy dolls were staring at Y/N.... she's new and she already has everyboys's heart, well except me( mmmh keep telling your self that buddy)

time skip after class( cause i lazy)

"Mandy..."

" yes Lou."

"bring me the file of Y/N L/N"

" Yes Lou..."

i took the flie from Mandy and began reading it.

 Y/N L/N :

singer/model/dancer/perfect

gets angry when someone makes fun of her.

favorite color-f/c

intrests- finding a kid (hi yes, yall comments need to stop. like what Ashley_707 said i totally agree with. "Bruh, the comments. Remember we (readers) are dolls in here. Thats litterly what it meant by "finding a kid". Not kidnapping or whatsoever. Im not being rude so sorry if I went a little harsh for some of u guys." like yeah this is a story if you hate kids? no on asked(sorry if i sound rude just yall comments pissing me off WHEN IT A FICTION-)

Finding a kid... huh... we'll see about that~

I walked up to her. "hello~"

"um.... hi...."

" you seem like a pretty doll and a pretty doll deserves a song~"

" ? Que?...."

okay another song

INHALES DEEPLY I TOLD YALL STOP READING ITS CRINGE WHY DO U DO THIS TO UR OWN SELF/?????? IES,MYESMH78DRGH578T4 me not removing the songs *whistles while walking away*

Y/N POV

WHAT THE HELL?!!!! WE JUST MET AND THIS GUY IS CONFESSING HIS LOVE TO ME!!!!!

" yeah... mr. perfection... your gonna need to try harder than that~"

Lou POV

playing hard to get~......

wait tomorrow~....