Violation?....

well hi readers well thanks for reading this book and love u support UwU so let's continue with the story shall we...

edit: WHY DID I SAY UWUW?????WKE09UDR89YFT9HH9HYH KILL ME-

Y/N POV ( I wish u the best of luck girl and why I say u a girl because I ain't writting a Lou x boy reader just making that clear mabey i should put that in the details )

WHY THAT LITTLE PIECE OF COTTON ( thought that would be cussin nope XD) when I get my hands on him I'm going to-

I was snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Moxy said, " Guys he's right.( I don't remember the rest xD) No he isn't Moxy. Why do all these dolls praise him? ( Girl he praises his self what did u expect... FLOWERS?...)

Class was over and I began to walk home with Moxy and the other uglies . The Spy Girls well the didn't want to get in trouble with Lou. Really...everyone is scared of him why? ( hmmm, I don't know mabey cause he can RECYCLE ANY DOLL!) I'm not scared of him he's just like any ordinary doll only because he has Perfect Blonde messy hair, Perfect blue orb eyes, a perfect voice.... wait why I'm I blabbering about him? ( Girl really?...) 

NO SNAP YOURSELF OUT OF IN Y/N.  He's just a doll a nice handsome doll.... NOOOOO STOP IT Y/N

" Y/N are u OK?" - Moxy

" Yeah, why?"

" 'cause your face is red..."

my face was what.... I touched my face and could feel it burning up.

" Oh yeahhhh it's just Hot out here that's all hehehehe..." ( hmphh, Sure that's not the only hot thing you're thinking of....  ;) XD )

I reached to my house and said my goodbyes to the uglies. I closed the door and ran to a mirror. My face was red and it was putting tomatoes to shame. I heard a knock  on my door. I went to answer it. It was a robot....

" Are you Y/N L/N?"

"Ummm yes that's me..."

" Well master Lou would like to speak to you in his office."

" What for?..."

" He said he would tell you when you arrive."

" uhhhh..... OK" ( NO BAD IDEA Y/N BAD IDEA, B aD iDeA )

I followed the robot to limousine. The robot opened the door for me and I got in. The robot got into the driver side and began driving

*timeskip cause I is Lazy*

I got out of the limo and saw a huge mansion. Why would a doll need so much space? I walked in and it was kind of wierd.... there were a lot of pictures of Lou. I heard a 3 familiar voices. It was the Spy Girls.

Kitty: " Hi Y/N"

Y/N:" Hi"

Tuesday: " What are you doing here?"

Y/N: " Lou said that he wanted to see me..."

Tuesday: " Lucky...."

Y/N: " Where are you guys going?"

Tuesday: " We're gonna kidna-"

Kitty: " hahahaha very funny Tuesday."

Lydia: " Well see you later."

they walked out the door to do Dolls know what. They were acting very strange. I saw Mandy walking upstairs and opened a door.

Lou POV

" Lou..."

" Yes Mandy..."

" Sh-she's here."

" Well bring her into my office"

Mandy went to get Y/N and brought her into my office. Y/N sat and the Mandy left.

" ummm, Why am I here Lou?...." ( ummm, well violation duhhh)

" For a violation..."

her face went blank. Like I just said something crazy.

" Is there something on my face?..."

" N-No....what violation?"

" For being around does 'uglies' ."

" What!!!!"

" It's a rule..."

" What rule???'

I snapped my fingers and a robot came in with a book of rules. The robot showed her the page and she began reading.

Section 50

Perfect Dolls or Imperfect Dolls.... are not allowed to spend time with the uglies also known as Ugly Dolls. Who breaks this rule will need to have a punishment. The punishment will be chosen by Lou.

"what!"

" Rules are rules sweetheart~"

to be continued.........