Jealous

Jealous

Hello it's me again... the author ....
So let's continue with the story

WARNING: SOME CUSSING WILL BE HERE.. AND IT WILL KINDA BE LONG

Lou POV

Y/N was with that imperfection Adrien and they were.... laughing. Why would Y/N be with someone like him. I know I haven't confessed my feelings for her very well or made her mines yet.. (V●ᴥ●V ಡ ͜ ʖ ಡ)  
But seeing her with someone else it just ... Just....hurt.... I felt my blood (do Dolls even have blood?) Boiling inside me. I hated that guy for being around her. I hate that the like being around each OTHER. I hate that Y/N would probably fall for this guy ಠ ೧ ಠ . I have no idea what this feeling is. (No shit Sherlock. It's called JEALOUS u dum ass)

I walked up to them and said, " What's going on here?" The both flinched at the sound of my voice. (Idk why but  when I hear Lou's voice AKA Nick Jonas shivers go down my spine...)

Y/N POV

"L-Lou what's wrong?"

"Oh don't L-Lou me Y/N!"

Eyes turned on us.(hold up lemme go get some popcorn... alright I'm back continue...)

"Ummmm I don't know what's going on here but I'mma leave u 2 here and... Let u guys solve this..."-Adrien (Adrien Agreste has left the chat...)

"You're coming with me Y/N!"

He picked me up bridal style and walked towards a limo. I tried letting go of his grasp but he was too strong. Dammm u think a doll like him wouldn't be strong.

"Stop wiggling It's annoying!"-Lou

"Then let me go!"

"No..."

He put me in the back seat of the limo and locked the 2 doors. He sat at the passenger side and command the robot to take us to his mansion. (Oooh la la~ idk why but this reminds me of Paris)

We arrived at his mansion. He got out of the passenger side and unlocked the door I was sitting next to.

"Well are you going to come out?" He said trying not to lose his patients.

"No...."

"Why this little piece of...."
He then picked me up bridal style and went through the door and a robot  closed the door behind us. 

He finally set me down.

" WHAT THE FOUK LOU???!!!"

" WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE!!!!"

" WELL EXCUSE ME FOR BEING FOUCKING UPSET YA SON OF A BITCH!!!!!" (YES GO AT HIM Y/N SLAP SOME SENSE IN THIS FABRIC.)

"LOOK IM NOT IN THE MOOD RIGHT NOW TO ARGUE!!!!!"

" THEN WHY ARE YOU ACTING LIKE A BITCH???..."

" WHO ARE YOU CALLING A BITCH. YOU ARE PROBABLY A HOE FOR TALKING TO A LOT OF BOYS AND YOU KNOW... YOU'RE NOT JUST OPENED MINDED YOU HAVE OPEN LEGS TOO!!!!" (Did he just....ಠ ೧ ಠ  (╬☉д⊙)⊰⊹ฺ )

Lou POV

"What... I-i ..."

" You what? Love getting bang?" (Ooof- w(°o°)w)

" First of all I'm not a hoe and second I have my fucking VIRGINITY.(well I hope...)  Why are you acting like this?"

"Why the fouking Doll's do you want to know?"

" Cause this isn't like you Lou... I know you have a heart..."

"Pffffffffttttt yeah right.... Me have a heart ha. Princess(Cat Noir who???) that's a good joke..." I said wiping a tear from laughing.

"Lou...tell me the truth (and that's the Ugly.... Truth!!!!) Why are you acting like this?"

"You wouldn't understand Y/N..."

"Well I can try...."

"..."

"C'mon you can tell me..."

"Mmmmm.... I'm.... jealous of you with Adrien...." I blushed in embarrassment.

"W-what?"

" Look I was jealous. That's why I was acting like that. I hate to admit but.... I have a crush on you Y/N. I tried denying it because my heart had been broken (tea sista ・ω・) and I don't want that to happen again...." My eyes became watery.

"Lou I-"

You have no fucking idea how much I wanted to put cussing. Well now that this has.become a thing.... FOUK THE PEOPLE WHO HATE ME!   Btw there's a sick burn that goes like this " I heard ur dad's condom didn't work..." Imma use that. EMELI DON'T TAKE THIS FOUCKING BURN AWAY FROM ME BITCH!!!!

I need to UwU here

This is when Lou came out of the washer TmT

To be continued

.

.

.

.

2 chapters in 1 day yasss