Finale

Lou POV

It's been 3 weeks since me and Y/N first got here. I gotta say it's amazing having a kid! Oh and me and Y/N, we're dating. HAHAHAHAHAHA!.......I don't know why I laughed like that....(seriously something is WRONG WITH NICK JONAS!!!!!!!!!!)

Well life couldn't be better. I mean I finally have a kid. I'm with my soulmate!!!!!YESSSSSSSSS! Well it was though getting to be with her but we got their in the end.

Y/N POV (this chapter is going to be really short because I just wanna post the chapter in my sequel)

Ahhhhh~ another beautiful day in England...The sun is shining the birds are chirping.....everything is just perfect... What even made it more better was that I have a KID. A real kid.....that just hit me.....

Well me and Lou are together.... never thought that was going to happen.....I mean me from hating to now being in love with him....well even tho we're soulmates....I never thought that we would be together. I just thought I hate his ass for the rest of my life. Wow....quick turn around.....if Ya ask me.... 

well today was like any normal day Charlotte and Willam played with me and Lou. You wouldn't believe how much they used to argue. Oh and don't get me started on how much they argue which doll was more perfect....The kids take us every where they go....like everywhere.....but hey....I mean kids do that...

3rd Person

Well Y/N and Lou lived a happy life. They loved their kids and their kids love them. It couldn't get any better. Sure they would have to go back to the institution. Which Lou didn't want.....but they had to go back eventually.....What would all the dolls say....I mean, they just went through the portal and never came back.....Did everyone forget about them? Will Lou teach the dolls still? Who knows....

YESSSSSSSSSSS BOOOK FINISH *victory dance* FBHUIREJDNCJDIE OK GO AND READ I WILL PUBLISH THE FIRST REAL CHAPTER IN THE SEQUEL NOW!!!!!!!!!! GAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAGAG 

THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT OF THE BOOK! THANK YOU FOR ALL THE READS, VOTES AND COMMENTS!!!!!!!!!!! BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!