Chapter 24: TEASE

| Drew's Pov|

I sat in my dads car... He had left it at home since they took a plain to Vancouver .. I'd promised Josie I'd sneak her out tonight..

I really do like her, and despite the fact that her parents hate me now, I don't care. I just want to be with her.

I didn't realize it before but... But now , now I do and I want her to know it. I havnt been treating Josie the way she should be treated ..

All that's going to change, now.... I'm going to make this work.

I looked into the head mirror... Checking my hair... Then practicing the words I'd say to her tonight ... Corny.. I know....

"Josie, I Love you."

I said into the mirror. I'd said it before, and she'd said it back ... But this time, this time i want it to be something special.

Ferrah was getting a picnic place, setup in the woods... She had suggested a tent... I knew what she was implying but I only said yes Because I wanted to sleep with Josie tonight .

No: not the sleep your thinking... I mean, I want her to fall asleep in my arms, her head on my chest as her small snores sound the woods. I want to wake up in the morning beside her.. I want her to know that I don't need sex from her to have fun. I love her.

A car pulled up behind my dads... I panicked a little, thinking it was Josie's mom or something... I crouched down, looking in my side mirror to see a guy in the drivers seat.. Talking to someone.. I'd turn my head to look out of the back window for a better view, when I noticed Josie.

I hopped out of my car, .... Before seeing her lean over .... And kissing him.. Kissing him like it was the best thing in the world...

-

I knocked on the window, scaring Jocelyn because she jumped out of the kiss and turned to me...

I thought about telling her off, then telling him off.... But then I felt a hole : a hole inside me.. It was like a feeling, telling me I was tired . Tired of all this.

So I turned on my feet before she could get out the car, ... Walking to mine

"Drew.. Drew... Wait.." Her calls were coming from behind me as I kept my stride to my dads car .. I was stopped when Josie's small body landing in front of me, stopping me in my

Tracks as her plead full eyes begged mine to listen. . But I just didn't wanna hear it...

-

-

I'd told her I was done...

What's wrong with me.....

I'm could never been done with her...

I love her...

-

I was just mad at the moment ... And I still am, only becuase : it's like when I'm ready to get serious ... She's ready to play around...

Well, If she wants to start playing around, then ill keep playing around. I know someone who'd be happy to give me a cheer up...

Ali.

I'd be lying if I said my feelings weren't hurt, I mean I did just catch the love

Of my life... Making out with some random guy.

So yea, I guess Ali would be my way of getting back at Josie... And I do know how much of a douche bag thing that is ... But ---- I'm mad right now.