Chapter 7 : Mean Girls

I was filling ferrah in on the details of my weekended when a hand slammed into the locker right next to my head. I shut my eyes tightly, turning around to be faced with Reese. "What do you want?" I said as I turned to continue putting my stuff in my locker.

"Drew wants you. " He said with a smile on his face. I sighed. .

SHIT. I WAS HOPING HE'D FORGET.

"What does he want?" I said now angered. Both Reese and, Darren who had just emerged on the scene shrugged their shoulders.

"Hes at the pool. Go see what he wants." Darren said, before they were cued to walk away by my brother who had just entered the building.

"Ferrah. . .We have a pool here?" I asked confused.
She nodded her head yes, "They just put it in Last year, for the new swim team." She said as she took my bag from my hand. "Ill grab your books. . Good Luck with. -That." She said as she turned around putting the rest of my stuff in my locker.

-

-

I was standing outside the double doors to the pool area. . I Reached for the handle and opened the door.

"What took you so long." Drew spat, as he came over, pulling my in and closing the door quietly behind me.

"What do you want, Drew?" I said as I folded my arms. "Since your my slave. . You have to do what I ask. .Right?" He said as his signature smirk rested on his face. "Right." I said flatly. "SWIM." He said.

"WHAT?"

"I SAID. SWIM." He pointed to the pool.

"WHA-NO. I DON'T HAVE A BAITHING-"

"NAKED." He smiled with his eyes.

"DREW.NO." I said.

"I wonder what people are gunna thing when they find out, Jocelyn cant keep promise." Drew spoke.

And your about to find out how stupid I am. . See thing is, When I'm challenged, I just feel the need to prove my provoker wrong. . I feel like If I loose a Bet, Its only right that I fulfill the winners prize. Call Me crazy. . But I started stripping.

Drew smiled,

"I'm Not getting naked." I said As I was left in my Bra and Panties,

"Really. . You wanna go to class in a wet br-"

He was making scenes. I reached behind my back, Unclasping my bra.

I.

AM.

A.

DUMB.

ASS.

BELIEVE.

ME.

I.

KNOW.

-

I watched as Drew's face lit up, You know what. . Lets play with him a Little bit!

I'm Not insecure at all, So getting naked in front of anyone didn't bother me, But people, I'm not a HOE. I SWARE. I do have morals.

I reached my hands over my head, Pulling my long brown hair from out of my face and up into a pun, While doing this, I made sure my chest Poked out right towards drew's direction.

I hooked my finger through the side of my panties, Dragging them down nice and slowly.

Drew took in a breath of air, Before a real smile replaced his smirk.