Chapter 13: How it should have been.

I felt Drew's chest contract as he sighed, before pulling back to look me in the eyes. His arms still stayed wrapped around me though. "Why do we do this to each other?" Drew said as his thumb rubbed under my eye, wiping a tear away.

I took a deep breath in as I shrugged my shoulders,

Even though I did Know why.

Me and Drew grew up fighting for my Brother attention.. fighting to prove who was better, I grew up with Boys who all ways tried to tell me I couldn't do the things they could.. I grew up all ways having to WIN and so did Drew.. So for as long as I could remember We've always had this attitude about each other. . . this sort of " You need Me, I don't need You," Attitude.

And trust me.. that's not the type of attitude you want with someone.. someone your in LOVE with.

Drew moved both of his hands down into mine, and he rubbed small circles with his thumbs, "Josie..Iv always wanted to be with you. . " He said as he stared down to me.

"How come you never said anything." I said as I tried to avoid the direct eye contact he was trying to make with me.

"I was going to." Drew said as he squeezed my hands a little.

"I was going to.. .. But then.. you left," Drew spoke, his voice was sort of horse and low.

-_-_

+FLASH BACK+

"Jocelyn, Do you have everything.." My mother called as she slammed the trunk shut. I nodded my head.. I hadn't said a word to anyone in two day. Why did I think two days would be enough to persuade my mom to stay.. I crossed my arms over my chest as Carl (Carl : Drew's Dad) and Drew drove up to the curb. Carl hugged my mom as Drew walked my way, Jake who wasn't as Upset as I was for some reason, was pretty chill about the whole thing. But me. . I was PISSED.

"You didn't tell me you guys where leaving...." Drew said as he came over and meant me and Jake by the car door.

I shrugged my shoulders.. ... .... "Ops." I said flatly as I climbed into the back seat of the car... Drew did look kind of hurt as he stood there talking to Jake who was explaining ever thing to him. As I buckled in and got situated in the back.. I couldn't help but notice drew glancing at me.

And When it was time to leave, Carl and Drew Watched as we drove off. As my mom pulled out of the drive way and honked her horn several times, my eyes stayed locked with Drew's, He did a slight wave to me as My mother pulled off. . . and I rolled my eyes.

Harsh .

I

KNOW.

+END OF FLASH BACK+

-_-_

"I didn't want you to go.. But you were being a B-" Drew started, Until I shot him a look.

"A BRAT." He smiled down onto me still, I had always loved the way Drew was a good 6 inches taller than me.

I let go Of his hands, only to cup his face.. "Tell me now...tell me what you would have said back then." I moved my hands down to his chest. His took my hands, Pressing them against his chest as he rested his forehead to mine...

"Little One, I wanna Be with you.... I LOVE YOU." Drew said, melting me with each word. I moved my hands to the back of his neck, Looking my fingers and then Stepping up on my tip toes, Drew tilted his head as our lips touched lightly, and then Drew's teeth found my bottom lip, biting down softly before His lips were sucking on mine. His hands fell right at the bottom of my back, and mine stayed locked behind his neck. . . "Jump." Drew said as he pulled away, a little breathless. I did as he said, soon he had me around his waist as I was being carried up stairs. .

He laid me down softly on the bed, as He climbed over top of me. This blue room was all to familiar, Drew nuzzled in beside me.... WHAT! He wasn't going to try anything? Surprising!

His lips found my neck as I turned to face him in the bed, one hand rested over my hip as the over traced small shapes on the showing skin of my stomach.

"Little One, I wanna be with you." He said against my skin. I brung his head up so that he was eye level with me, "I wanna be with you," I said looking him in the eye. a look o relieve came over him.

He pulled me in so that our chest were touching, and then our lips. The way Drew kissed me. . . It was just something.. something about- - about his lips, his tongue, his whole mouth in general made me tingle. . and I loved it.

"This is the way it should have been from the beginning," Drew whispered, and with every word his lips swept past mine, making me smile. .

I must of fell asleep... I woke up, in drew's bed. ALONE. I rolled over.. .. to Drew in his floor doing push ups. I gave him a weird look, . . . "Your a snorer." He smiled as He went down and laid on his stomach.

"What time is it." I asked.

"7... Yea, you were sleep for a good two hours." Drew said as he rested his chin on his hands as he laid flat on the floor.

I rolled my eyes playfully .. ... "I could have sworn you moaned my name a couple of time." Drew smiled at his own Joke. "Mmmm. No." I smiled as I rolled from his bed and into the floor, "Good I need motivation, anyways." He said, confusing me.

He pulled my leg, so that I was laying on my back.. and soon Drew was over top of me. . . Doing push ups, and every time he would come down, he'd give me a quick kiss.

THIS REALLY WAS WHAT IT SHOULD HAVE BEEN LIKE FROM THE BEGINNING. - thing is. Let's see how long it stays that way.