Chapter 27: Welp.

So... I had a panic attack. FML.

I guess last night was a little to much for me to handle; if you ask me.. therapy didn't do anything but make things worse.

-

"Hey.. Josie.." Anna spoke as she peaked into my room, before coming in fully.. behind her was Dex.

Oh great...

-

"Are you ok?...Your mom told us everything.." Anna said. I gulped.

WHAT.

I looked over to Dex who looked kind of impressed with himself. "So you slept with my brother..!"Anna said through a smile. I tried to hide my frown. 'No we didn't sleep together...We almost did." I said. Anna looked down. "Well that's not what ferrah and drew think.." Anna said. I closed my eyes tight.

"How long have you guys been here." I said, trying to avoid eye contact with Dex. "School, just let out.. I begged Dex to bring me down here... The whole school thinks you slept with him; thanks to Drew.. every ones on his pity case.." Anna said.

I huffed.... After about 10 minutes of Anna filling me in on the horrible things Ali's spreaded about, Dex asked her if he could talk to me alone. I felt my heart race as Anna left the room, closing the door behind her so Me and Dex could talk.

-

"I'm sorry Jocelyn." Dex said... "What.. why?" I asked. "I shouldn't.... I just, -- I knew you had that whole weekend planned.. to spend with Drew.. and I just; I ruined everything for you... you didn't wanna sleep with me... and .. -" Dex rambled. "Dex... Its not your fault.." I spoke. Dex took in a semi deep breath.. "It is my fault.. I ruined your relationship." Dex said. I was now taking a deep breath, "Dex. I think our relationship was over before I even met you." I said as he started walking over to my bedside before taking my hand in his... and plopping down in the chair next to me.

"So how long, are you going to be in here?' Dex asked, as his thumb kept running over my hand. "It was just a panic attack... so It wasn't really that severe.. I can go home today.. when ever my mom gets here, i guess." I spoke.He had a sympathetic smile.

"You and Drew will work it out." Dex spoke, his smile sort of fading. I looked down, Because all this trouble.... for months... all this trouble ; and still me and drew have yet to actually call ourselves boyfriend and girlfriend.. I sighed.

"I don't think drew's ever gunna wanna talk to me.. He thinks I'm a hoe.." I spoke soundly and Dex laughed. "From what Iv heard, he's the hoe!" Dex said, making me smile a bit. "Yea.. but; He was ready... I guess.. and I ruined it." I said, Dex locked his eyes to mine. "He wasn't ready, Jocelyn." Dex said, surprising me on how much he knew. "How do you know that?" I asked.

"Josie.. If he really wanted you.. he would have fought for you... Not go sleep with some other girl." Dex spoke. and I knew he saw my sudden realization. Because he was right.

Dex just stated the point Iv been trying to make this whole time. :

I fight for Drew, time and Time: But when it comes to me..... He'll always have someone els he can run to.

When Dex noticed I hadn't commented on his last statement he began to speak again. "Drew was ready to call you his girlfriend.. and well; maybe he was; but Jocelyn, do you think he was ready to just drop those other girls...." Dex said. And he had squeezed my hand a little tighter, waiting for me to answer... but I didn't.... so he began talking again. "I don't know why he wouldn't want to drop any one els for you... Jocelyn your beautiful." Dex said.

and I had finally moved, letting my eyes run all over his face, and I could feel him searching for emotion in my eyes: but honestly I don't know what I'm filling right now.. I'm kind of confused; and caught off guard.