Chapter 25: The Test

"So.. Josie.." Mrs. Breedings said as I sat on the long chair.

I might have opened up to her a little last time, but I still refuse to lay back on this couch.... Chair.. Thing..

"How was you weekend." She asked, and I felt my cheeks go red.

Yep: my whole weekend flashed through my mind.

Iv said it once and Ill say it again. :

JOCELYN

YOU

ARE

A

DUMB

ASS.

Seriously.

-

I huffed. "Well I watched teen-mom." I said, crossing my arms and smiling.

She looked up at me, over the brim of her glasses, before pushing them up further on her nose and then writing something down.

"Really..." She said, unimpressed with my choice in TV shows.

I simply nodded my head.

"Tell me about Drew. . . Did you take my accusation into thought. "'Mrs. Breedings said as she looked up to me.

I knew my eyes widened. .

"Actually.... I did: and Uhm. I'm over it." I said not wanting to go into any further detail.

"Over what?" She poked for me to answer.

"Over it. .. Over Drew." I said crossing my arms. "What did he do." She asked.

My heart dropped, "well, it's not really: what he did... But , what I did." I said, looking down. "What did you do, Josie." She asked

I gave her a look,

"Oh, uh, right.. Jocelyn." She said, correcting herself.

"Well, there's this guy- dex.." I started.

-

-

-

Oh this girl is GOOD... Real GOOD.

Some how, again, I ended up pouring my whole life's story out to her. Or maybe it's me, maybe I open up way to easily....

"Josie.. Do you ever feel, left out maybe?" Mrs. Breedings asked. I scrunched my face, "no, why." I asked, crossing my arms.

"What about neglect. Do you ever feel neglected." She asked me another question and I again answered with a more aggravated "no why."

"We'll, it seems..... Like, maybe: you want attention."

-

OH

-

NO

-

SHE

-

DIDN'T

-

You know that emotion you switch into when you know your bout to woop someone's ass, so you tilt your head to the side and your mouth hangs open a bit, and your speech gets really "GHETTO." And you find yourself saying things in your head like : THIS BITCH BOUT TO GET CUT.

-no.. Just me... Ok then.

Well, I swear that's what's going on right now, "it only seems like you want to grab the attention of a male... Maybe becuase ... Your mom and dads divorce?" Mrs Breedings said.