Chapter 9: I love you so Much. But I hate You So Bad.

"Hey How was school, Kid?" My brother said as I slid into the passenger side of his car.

I could tell Jake about Drew. I could tell him about Ali. But I wasn't going to. I can fight my own battles, So iv decided to leave Jake out of it.

"Where were you at today?" I asked, Not answering his question.

"Me and Mom went to an interview!" He said as he started his car.

I smiled, Knowing what interview he was talking about but I asked anyways, "What interview?"

"We went to John Hopskins Collage, for my dorm that I'll be staying in next Fall!" he said nonchalantly, but there was no hiding the excitement in his voice.

Allot of people see Jake and they thing "SUPER HOTTIE." But theres more to him than that. . way more. Like if you took the time to get to know Jake, you'd learn that he doesn't wanna go to the NFL or NBA. He wants to be a Doctor. . . Like my dad.

Jake's actually pretty smart, and theirs no dout in my mind that he wont get accepted. . I know he will.

"That's great Jake, I cant wait to come visit. . You know, learn about. . Neutrons and Protons. . and COLLEGE BOYS!" I said, making him jerk the car.

"NO COLLEGE BOYS FOR YOU.. . .." He playful yelled.

I laughed.

"Stick to Drew."

I stopped laughing.

OK WERE NOT TALKING FOR THE REST OF THE RIDE HOME.

-

-

Ferrah texted me her address, although she tried to get me to let her come over a 1000x. But really I just wanted to get out of my house, So I persuaded her to just give me her address.

"Bye Mom." I said as I hopped out her car. "Bye Honey," She yelled back. At least she didn't say i looked DTF again. . .

I knocked on the door, and right on the first knock it swung open.

"HEYYYYY. COME IN!" Ferrah said, kind of rushing me in.

"Ok. Lets go up to my room and get started." She said, pushing me towards the stair case. "Can I have some water." I asked.

"JOCELNY. Lets just go up stairs right now,. . . and I'll get you some water later. . OK." She said, her eyes sort of wide and annoyed.

"OK." I said giving her a weird look.

We got to the staircase. . "I didn't know you had siblings." I said as I noticed the room at the end of the hall. The door was wide open and It had blue walls.

"MORE LIKE STEP SIBLINGS." I turned around to Drew Heading up the stair case behind us.

"WHAT. . . "

I looked over to ferrah who looked more than horrified. "I-I. ." She tried to speak.

"I'm surprised you brought your friend here. . .You know, Ferrah hasn't had friends over since our parents got married." Drew spoke as he cut in front of us in the hall, and heading into the room with the blue walls.

My mouth hung open.

WTF.

"Jocelyn. . .I-"

I gave her a confused look.

"Ill explain." She huffed as she showed me to her room.

Ferrah's room was your typical teenage girls room, with a hint of 5 year old.