Chpater 11: Cafeteria Star

Two Weeks had past...

I hadn't talked to drew. . and Ali had stayed out my way.. ... ....

You don't know how much I wanted him to talk to me. . . How much I wanted him to sit next to me in class. . How Much I wanted him to come over after school. . .

No matter how much I wanted it. . . It never happened.

So What I was about to do next, Yea. You'll know how desperate I am.

"Jake.. Can you ask drew to .. come over?" I tried to say, as nonchalant as possible. A smile crossed his face, "Why don't you just ask him-
"Jake, Please. . .Just ask him." I said as I crossed my arms. Jake winked at me before walking past and reuniting with a friend of him.

I wasn't sure what my plan was. . . But, - I just needed to see Drew. . .

Pathetic.

I

Know.

|DREW'S POV|

I hadn't even looked at her .. .. its been 2 weeks. Truth is, I was scared to.

I knew that If I even thought about looking at her, . . I would-- I would break. I'd loose my cool, and I'd end up pushing her up to a locker and kissing her. . No matter how much I wanted that to happen... It just couldnt.. Maybe at the end of the day, Me and Jocelyn were just meant to be friends.

I made a face when I thought of that. . . I didn't wanna just be friends with Josie

-

"Drew? .. Drew, You ok man?" Jake said as he sat down in the booth beside me. He broke me out of my deep thought. "UH. YEA." I said trying to come back to reality. "Come over today." Jake said as he dug into what ever the hell was on his trey.

I tried to hide the smile that started to make way on my face. I got excited. . . and I Didn't watch what was next to come out of my mouth, "Is Jocelyn -" I stopped myself.

Jake looked up from his trey, "Jocelyn's going to be there." He said finishing my sentence. "T-that's not what I was going to say.." I mumbled. Jake rolled his eyes.. "RIGHT." He said sarcastically as Ali came over, sitting in front of me.

"Hey Bo-"

I made a face at her.. .

"O.K DREW. Whats your problem? Huh. You've been acting stank for a while now." Ali spat, putting a big ass smile on Jake's face. "Yea. Drew, Whats wrong?" He said smiling. "Ali. . Were not a couple." I said.

I didnt mean to put that hurt look on her face.. But it was about time I told her.

Right before she could answer, Jocelyn walked into the lunch room with ferrah. My eyes landed on her and Ali noticed. "That Bitch." She murmured as she stood from her spot and walking over to Josie.

"Ali.Stop." I said to her. . . But she continued her stride over to Josie who looked just as surprised and confused as the rest of the lunch room.

|JOCELYN'S POV|

"What do you want. Ali." I said as I folded my arms over my chest. "I thought I told you to stay away from drew." She spoke.

"And I have been." I said, sort of regretting saying that because I was only avoiding drew because I wanted to not because Ali said so. "You Know what Josie-" Ali started

"Leave her alone. ALI." Ferrahs voice said from behind me. She took a step forwards so that now she was at my side.. A grimace spread across Ali's face. "Oh Ferrah. . Looks liek you didnt learn your lesson either." Ali spoke.

Drew Walked over, coming in between me, ferrah, and Ali. "Josie, can we ta-" He started.

"DREW AND FERRAH ARE BROTHER AND SISTER. . AND DREW TOOK FERRAH'S VIRGINITY." Ali shouted.

My mouth dropped...

Red took over drew's face...

Ferrah's eyes opened wide.

.

-

I

FELT

A

HEAD ACHE

COMING ON.