Chapter 1: You need ME, I don't need YOU

First Chapter, Here we go! I hope you all like! I tried to think outside the box as much as possible. !

DON'T FORGET TO :

FAN

COMMENT

VOTE <3

p.s. - SEX. & BAD GRAMMAR ! READ it anyways ;) - IM TO LAZY TO EDIT. *SHRUGS*

______________________________________________________

Great. Just Fucking. Great. I thought as My mom welcomed my brothers friend into our home. I sighed, because it was Drew. Drew was in my grade. . But him and My brother had been friends for awhile. "Hey, Little One." Drew called to me as he came in through the front door.

I sighed because Home is Where I Can look Ugly and Enjoy it, now that time is being cut short.

Oh and Lets Not Forget how were the same age, in the same grade, and my body type it pretty normal. So I have no idea How i was stuck with the Nick name of "Little One."

I couldn't help myself. . My eyes roamed him, I was just in love with the way his blond hair stood up perfectly like always and The way his white T-shirt stuck to his body in all the right places. "You OK, Jocelyn?" Drew asked as he pulled me from my spot on the couch and into a hug. "Uh. Yes. Uh. Good to see you, Drew." I said as I pulled away before it got awkward.

If it wasn't obvious, I had the biggest crush on Drew.

AFTER DINNER

We had dinner kind of late, so afterwards my mom and dad went up to bed. Leaving me. .Jake and Drew to clean up. Jake assigned himself to Cleaning, Drew, to drying, and Me to putting them away. Drew Dried the casserole dish thoroughly before handing it to me. I bend down, Putting the dish into the cabinet below the sink. As I shoved the dish into place, Jake emerged down beside me, "Mind, NOT putting your Ass in my friends face." He joked as he stood back up. When I came back up I could already feel my cheeks burning, "I didn't Mind." Drew announced. . making my already pink cheeks go red.

"Shut Up, Drew. That's my Sister!" Jake spat jokingly.

When we were done, I exited the kitchen, running up the steps to throw on my pajamas, which were nothing more than a tank and bat man shorts. I rushed back down the steps with the comforter from off my bed, I was going to sleep downstairs tonight on the sofa that pulled out into a bed. I past the kitchen when I heard Jake and Drew Discussing something.

Listing. .Eavesdropping. .Call it what you want, but I stood there Trying to catch every word.

"No. Dude. Don't Pull anything. That's disgusting anyways. Don't even hug her" I heard Jake say as he noticed me and Pushed up the stairs, leaving Drew in the Kitchen with a Frown. "Night Jake!" Drew Said as if nothing had happened. "Oh. Uh. Were you sleeping down here." I said because he hadn't followed Jake up the steps. Drew put an elbow on the counter top, "Naw Just waiting for. ." Drew trailed off. His eyes landing on my chest.

Shit. Was i really not wearing a bra.

I crossed my arms in hopes that it would divert his attention.
"Welp." I said awkwardly as I made way into the living room, I could feel Drew's eyes on me as I pulled out the sofa-bed. "Need Help?" Drew asked from his spot in the kitchen walk way. "Yes, Bring me that blanket over there. Thanks." Drew did as I asked, I grabbed the blanket quickly, I hoped he wouldn't notice my nipples again. It was Just cold in the room. . that was all. . . i wasn't turned on or anything. .

I turned out the Lap that stood on the end table, Drew stood in the same spot. ."What are you doing, Drew?". . Before I knew it he took a step closer to me, Pushing my arms down from my chest, His eyes widened, making me blush. In one smooth swipe he had pulled me into him, His hand slipping under my shirt, Playing with my Boob as his over kept place around my waist. I stood there, frozen, my eyes locked to his . His eyes, Blue and beautiful, I couldn't possibly look elsewhere. "I turn You, Don't I, Jocelyn," Drew spoke confidently.