Chapter 8 : What's Ferrah Hiding ?

I had to pull myself together, I'm not the type to run away from these things.

I FIGHT BACK.

People looked at me crazily as I entered the girls locker room, Ali and Her clique laughing at something that probably wasn't even funny. "Jocelyn! C'mere!" Ferrah summoned me over to where our locker was.

"Are you OK?" She asked worriedly

I nodded my head, After the showdown at lunch, I had spent the rest of my time at the play ground over by the elementary school.

"I'm Fine." I said in a chipper voice, I didn't need Ferrah to worry about me. But I was a little curious about her, "Ferrah, What did Ali do to you? . . Like how'd she ruin your life?. . " I said.

"What?" Ferrah Mumbled.

"At lunch, she said : Like, Ferrah. . I'll ruin your life to." I said in a witch voice.

Ferrah laughed a little, "She's a Dumb ass. . She's not talking about anything!" Ferrah seemed to shrug off the subject but i could tell there was some hostility in her voice. But I just let it drop as well, Id get to the bottom of it sooner or later.

"Your a Trooper. You know that!" I heard Ali's voice behind me.

I turned with a scowl on my face, ferrah doing the same thing. "Leave er' alone, Ali." Ferrah shot at her. "Oh I Will. As Soon as I'm done-"

"Teaching your Lesson." I finished for her as a smile came across her face.

"YES. and Josie. . I'm not even done yet. ." She spoke as she crossed her arms. Jane and Kristen stood behind her, coping her stance.

"Good!" I said Turing back around to finish dressing for gym.

"Oh. and Ali. . My lesson hasn't even begun yet!" I said, putting an -OH-SNAP!- Look on the girls that stood around us watching the scene.

I turned back to look at her, it seemed she couldn't believe I had said something back either. "You Don't Wanna Start th-" She started as her eyes narrowed.

"I DO." I said as I back around. Putting this conversation to an end.

-

-

"OK GUYS! DOGE BALL TODAY. 2 TEAMS OF BOYS AND TWO TEAMS OF GIRLS. LETS GO PEOPLE." The gym teachers yelled to us.

The boys had split of quick, seeing as all they did was put one team full of muscle and the other full of . . Bones.

It wasn't that easy for the girls. . It didn't matter who was the most athletic, it was all about who was friends. There for the teams went something like this :

Ali, Kristen, Jane, Holliegh, Madison T. , Valerie, Meghan, Tea, and Hidie.

&& Then there was :

Me, Ferrah, Nadia, Madison G. , Kaitlyn, Anna, Haylie, Gemma, and Lea.

There was going to be two games, The BOYS VS. BOYS and The GIRLS VS. GIRLS.

Oh goody, I'd get to go against Ali.

"Ladies First!" Coach carter Yelled.

Each of our teams got on opposite sides of the gym. "I'll grab the first ball!" I said, as the girls gathered around me. Lea laughed, "We Know how much you like ba-"

"SHUT IT." Nadia said.

OK. SO not everyone on my team liked each other. . But yea.

I rolled my eyes. "After I grab, Charge. These bitches arnt winning!" I said making them woot and yell!

We all got into our designated spot before Coach blew the whistle.

-

-

-

ME. FERRAH. AND ANNA. the only ones left on our team, Vs. Ali, Holliegh and Val.

"Lets do this!" Anna said. . Before chucking a ball towards holliegh. . WHO CAUGHT IT.

"ANNA. YOUR OUT!" Coach blew the whistle. "Good luck guys." Anna said in a sad mumbled as she passed me and Ferrah. "This ones for you!" Ferrah said as she swung her arm, Releasing the red ball that headed for Ali.

Valerie dove in front Of Ali, protecting her. . That is the only way Ali was still in. Her whole team, the Whole time kept getting hit for her. Lord knows my whole team was after that bitch.

Ferrah's mouth hung open, "REALLY." She through her arms up in frustration. She turned and looked at me, before Holligh chucked a ball at her, Hitting ferrah right in the leg.

Right when holliegh did that, I took advantage.Throwing my ball right towards her and getting her right in the stomach.

"FERRAH. HOLLIEGH. YOUR OUT!" Coach carter announced.

Ali tilted her head, as she pursed her lips in a smile.

"Just me and you. . JOSIE." I could feel the venom in her words as she spoke across the court.
Some "WOOOO'S AND BOO'S" Emerged from the sitting teams on the bleachers.

I took a breath in, As Ali through the ball at me. . I moved, dogging it. . .

YES.

THAT WAS HER ONLY BALL ON HER SIDE! I COULD WIN THIS!

Before I could throw the ball Ali put her hand in a T.

"Coach. That's so not fair. Jocelyn's got all the BALLS on her side." She said, making some laughs come from the bleachers. I felt my cheeks get hot as I looked over to Drew who was amung the group laughing.

I threw the ball. . . My vision, it was black.

But when I got it back, Ali was laying on the floor with a Hand on her cheek.

I watched as the ball rolled towards the door, And Ferrah. . My whole team jumped up, Hi5-ing me.

Anna Lifted me up on her shoulders as they cheered around me. Ali's team huddled around her on the ground. "JOCELYN. OFFICE. NOW." Coach carter said, making Anna out me down, and the cheers turned into murmurs.

Ali sat up from her back. Her palm still on her cheek. "Its was an Accident!" I defended myself.

I narrowed my eyes at Ali, and when she meant my glare, I smiled. . Letting her know who's BOSS.

-

-

The teams all started back for their seats, as now it was the boys turn to play. I walked past Ali, "SSS. Looks like it hurts. SUCKS." I shrugged my shoulders as I walked past her.

I climbed the bleachers for a seat beside Ferrah. "YOU ARE THE BEST!" she said, making the girls sitting in front of us turn in nod their heads in agreement.

-

-

Through most of my classes I didn't even look at drew, I wanted him to know that I wasn't playing anymore and that this wasn't a game . . this was really WAR. But I could let this whole war thing get the best of me, I still needed to get through school, . . and FML because we have a project do next week.

But in all honesty I wished drew was in here. . . He had skipped the last class and now he's skipped this one.

"Wanna be partners for this project," Ferrah shouted to me from across the class room. I got up from my seat, to move to that spot next to her. "I don't think we'll get this done before the bell rings." I said as I tired ot figure out some answers as quick as possible.

"How bout I just come over after school." I said. Ferrah hesitated making me give her a weird look. "Uhm-" She started but the bell rang. "See you later!" I said standing and not giving her time to finish, I needed to get to my brother before he'd leave me again.