Chapter 17: Or else

Ron and I successfully made it back to the common room with all the ingredients for the Pollyjuice potion and let's just say, I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow

Seamus' P.O.V

I woke up in the morning, confused. In the night, I saw Angel. She was in our dorm and she was standing over me. And well...s-she kissed me. Well, technically my forehead but it still counts. She went out with Ron holding a silver cloth or something, I'm not sure.

I thought about it for a second. This all seemed way too good to be true. I glanced over at Ron. He was lying in his bed, barely awake.

"Ron," I whispered. No response.

"Ron!' I shouted to him making him open his eyes and glare at me.

"What!" He yelled back. I rolled my eyes and continued cautiously, not wanting him to guess that I like her.

"W-was Angel in here last night?" I questioned. His eyes widened and he turned over so he was facing the wall not showing me his face.

"No? Why would she?" He replied. I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I don't know," I said, "that's why I was asking you. You went off with her last night."

He stayed silent for a moment until replying,

"Honestly Seamus, you dream about Angel too much. You are so in love it's ridiculous!"

I felt a little taken aback by his comment. He was right, it probably was a dream. But the dream seemed so vivid like it was actually happening. I brushed it off. I needed to stop obsessing over her! She is just a girl. But the most perfect girl in the world. I always felt giddy around her. Like I could feel my heart beating that little bit faster when she walks past. I sighed and got up, preparing myself for the gruelling day ahead.

|{♡Angel's P.O.V♡}|

I was very nervous as today was the day of my first ever quidditch practice. Harry was on the team and was deemed the title of 'The Youngest Seeker of the century'. I title that he didn't much care about. Although I had never been the athletic type, Harry had somehow convinced me to try out. I walked down to the quidditch pitch dressed in the scarlet and yellow uniform. I smiled to myself. I thought I would be doing my dad proud.

*°•Flashback•°*

I was walking down the ever-stretching corridor, I needed to return a book to the library when all of a sudden, a hand grabbed my wrist. My hair changed to white but softened back to brown as I saw who it was.