Chapter 10: The great escape

"Do you have everything Angel?" Nymphadora said as she passed me my trunk

"Yep, I think so," I said before grabbing my wand off the kitchen table and putting it in the pocket of my sky blue jumper.

"You have to be sure you have everything, I am not going to be owling anything over to you from home unless it is really necessary."

"Yes, I'm sure I have everything." She smiled at me, she couldn't believe that I was already in the second year of Hogwarts. I took her arm and she raised her wand. We apparated and my stomach felt like it was being twisted inside out. I am never going to get used to apparating or travelling by Floo powder. Just then my feet hit the ground and we landed outside of a crooked house with multiple floors. For the rest of the summer, I was going to be staying at the Burrow with Ron and his family. I looked around at the surrounding area. It was bright and the sun shone onto the green fields that surrounded it. It was a beautiful place to live in with its tall trees and ever stretching land. I was in awe but soon the moment was broken when Nymph tapped me on the shoulder. I turned to look at her wide-eyed.

"Ok Angel, this is where I leave you. Remember to have fun this year, nothing bad is going to happen to you like last year. It is the safest place I know." Nymphadora said, staring straight into my eyes. I smiled,

"Ok, look out for my owls," I said and she giggled as I ran down the cobblestone path to the blue front door. Just as I was about to knock on the door I heard two people laughing from the side of the house. I looked confused but I have always been curious so I decided to see who it was.

"Go on Freddy!"

"Back to you Georgie!"

I tiptoed and peered around the corner to see Fred and George throwing a brown leather quaffle around while flying on their brooms around the large garden or should I say home quidditch pitch. I chuckled, they really are scamps aren't they. Just then I realised that I dropped my trunk by the door. I turned around to pick up my trunk. it was brand new with my initials printed on the side. A.L.B. Picked it up and was about to go back to say hi to them when,

"BOO!" Fred and George had somehow appeared behind me.

"AHH!" I screamed. Fred laughed and patted me on the back.

"Ang, when did you get here!" Fred questioned.

"Only a few minutes ago wi-" I said but I was cut off when a woman with ginger hair in short curls ran outside clutching her wand and 4 other red-heads tagging along behind her. One was an older man who must be their dad and a girl who looked about a year younger than me was clutching onto his hand. I looked and saw Ron who was running towards me with outstretched arms.