"Happy" Hotel

I sat and watched the disaster on TV unfold as Lucifer's daughter was fighting Katie Killjoy. Charlie seems like such a sweet girl, I hate that she's surrounded by such assholes. However she does seem kinda nieve, you can't rehabilitate sinners, Can you? No, even if you could not many would want to go to heaven. I mean I wouldn't want to go to heaven and serve such a vengeful and narcissistic God. I mean he created an entire species to worship him.

None the less, maybe I can apply for a job there to help the ones who want to go, I can help them achieve their goals of being a saint!

Time skip ************

I arrived in front of the hotel.

'Hazbin Hotel'

Wait a damn minute, I thought she said the HAPPY Hotel? Didn't she?
I shook my head and headed towards the door. before I got the chance to knock the door was opened by a tall feminine spider.

"Hi," I said softly.

"Charlie, you got someone at the door!" he said in a very Italian accent. "Hi-ya toots, You looking to check in to this hotel?" the spider questioned. Just then Charlie showed up behind him. "Welcome to the Happy Hotel!" she exclaimed.

"Ah thank you. and to answer your question Spider-man, dude... No, I want to work here and help people

⏳✨Time skip✨⌛

"Why Hello my dear, Our dear Charlie has told me you came here to work!"  a static voice announces from behind me. I turn around to face The Radio Demon. I started to internally scream.
"I'm Alastor darling!" he takes my hand and kisses the top. " "(Y/N)" I retorted. "What a lovely name, yes indeedy!" his radio like voice beamed.
"So what job do you plan to do?" he questioned. "Well, I planned to (preferred hotel job/role for an example kitchen chef, housekeeper, doorman))."  His smile grew and it made him look like a Cheshire cat.
" splendid idea my dear"! he pits his long arm sound on my shoulder and clutches his staff in the 'freehand'. I try to break free but he spun me right back around, where I was back with his arm draped around my shoulder.
'This is making me so ✨uncomfy.✨' I mumbled. "What was that, my dear?"

" I said let go of me you crust strawberry red deer Bambi reject pimp"

ha jk

" oh, nothing." I smile awkwardly.
"Hm, we are going to have a splendid time working together, Oh ho ho ho, yes indeedy!" He cheered. 

⌛✨large time skip✨⌛

😌

Dear diary,                       XX, XX, XXXX

It's been a month since I started working here and, everything has been excellent.  I now a small crush on Mr. Bambi and I'm.pretty sure he's none the wiser.  I'm sitting in the break room so I only have a little time to write, Recently I found the bastard who killed me. Alastor kinda went overboard and hurt him A LOT which was kinda scary, yet admirable and it was HAWT. nonetheless, Vaggie was ✨PISSED✨ Angel dust has surprisingly cleaned up his act a lot. Tho I have a bad feeling about it

okay signing off,(Y/N)

I placed the book into my bag and close it. 'well time to get back to work' I thought to myself and slipped my notebook into my bag.

👹Alastor's POV👺

I strolled down to the break room.  Seems I have misplaced my monocle
Upon arrival, a red satin book caught my attention. Hmm~

'(Y/N)'

Oh her diary? they should just leave it out in the open. I opened it and read a little. I filled the pages. My smile grew.  I could use this against her.

"OH, what fun!" I chuckle to myself

Part 2 soon :)))))