Illicit Affairs

"Oh..oh my god..yeah..right there yes"

Louis feels numb. So..so numb. If he closes his eyes for a few minutes he might forget where he is and what's he doing. So he keeps his eyes wide open, staring at Harry's face in ecstasy..eyes shut so hard, lips parted and sore, hair disheveled, body totally naked. He's pressing himself against the wall, steadying himself on Louis's shoulders and wrapping his legs tightly around his small body. He promised Harry he'll give him tons of love bites, and honestly, he didn't expect him to pant breathlessly and chant for him to do it "yes..yes Lou mark me..more marks please"

This is nothing like he remembers. Yes they're not teenagers anymore, and yeah sure Harry has been hooking up with tons of people ever since their break up, but this..this is next level. Louis is still fully clothed, but he feels like he can come at any moment. He couldn't believe Harry could get any hotter, apparently, he was so wrong, because right now, the boy is on fire between Louis' arms.

"You're hot.." Louis whispers to him mouthing at his ear lobe "you're so so hot baby..god..you're wrecked"

Harry moans at Louis's words trying to lift his hips higher so Louis can bury his fingers deeper inside him.

"Let's..the bed.." Harry says, voice raspy and deep.

Louis breathes heavily into Harry's neck, sucking a big mark there. Harry gets louder by the second, hugging Louis tighter and tighter...

"Lou..please..let's lie down.." he pleads again, Louis doesn't stop

"How many people have you fucked here, Harry?" Louis says and he almost doesn't recognize his voice. It's been so long since he sounded like this..so dark and deep

Harry keeps mewling in his neck and doesn't answer. Louis keeps talking "how many people you brought back here? Boys? Girls? Bet she was a girl...Was she blonde? You like the blondies don't you Harry?" Louis isn't sure if Harry is keeping up with what he's saying anyway, he probably is just trying to get off on Louis' fingers and the tone of his voice, low and wicked

"You'd bring her here, ask her if she wants something to drink first because you're such a gentleman. You'd ask her if she wants to kiss as if she came here to play chess with you" Harry laughs..he fucking laughs and Louis gives him a particularly sharp stab, right at his spot. Harry screams loudly, but laughs again. Louis smiles

Harry cups Louis' face, and kisses him passionately "you need to fuck me now" he whispers in Louis' mouth "you need to take me to bed and-"

"You think yourself clever" Louis interrupters him sharply, Harry's breath hitches "but I'm still in charge here" Louis always knew Harry was into some weird shit, and his state now only confirms it more. He's still such a brat when he submits, still has a thing for exhibitionism that he was about to let Louis fuck him in some dark corner in a club. If anything he has gotten worse, much more demanding. Back when they were in the band, Louis was almost sure Harry was putting on a show for him on stage. Singing in his mic like he's fucking eating it, dancing on the mic stand like he's a pole dancer, practically riding the thing. But then there was no band, and Harry still did his "moves" on stage, looking utterly wrecked in front of thousands of people. It was both frustrating and exciting to watch.

"Oh my god.." Louis pants on Harry's skin "I should fuck you just like this..on this wall, fully clothed"

"Yes, yes.." Harry chants and wraps his arms around Louis tighter impatiently

"Yeah? You'd like that won't you?"

Harry doesn't even acknowledge him anymore, just moves his hand to cup Louis' dick in his jeans, Louis whimpers. He finds Harry's lips and captures them wetly, and finally gives Harry what he wants.