Girl Crush

A month after another, and Harry and Taylor are still dating.

Every day gets bleaker, Harry can't live like this anymore. Every time he talks to his management they tell him to be "patient" and "just wait", and so that's what Harry does.

The media seems to love this new relationship, why not? When Harry and Taylor both are known for dating a lot of people. Harry is terrified that they'll end up making him marry her. Sigh.

Louis is not being his best self these days either. Harry can tell he's trying, but he's failing miserably. Constantly reading awful articles, watching the fans' edits, asking Harry to NEVER talk to him about this "blonde bitch" but ends up breaking down at nights and begging him to tell him everything they did in details because reality can't be as bad as his imagination and he won't stop thinking about it even if they avoid talking about it.

Harry thinks sometimes that maybe Louis feels that he's the only one who's suffering and who's tired of lying in interviews and kissing girls in the streets, just for the show. Eleanor has been almost completely absent because they don't need her at the moment. As long as the media believes that Harry and Taylor are together, things are good.

They fly to LA, Harry works with the boys on their new album, kisses Louis late at night, sometimes they end up sleeping in each other's arms and everything would be peaceful and quiet, and sometimes Harry will change his clothes while Louis is watching him with a furious face, and then kiss him aggressively before letting him go to his date.

It's been almost 9 weeks of dating Taylor, and she's clearly getting impatient. Every date, she dresses up nice and fancy, kisses him passionately, and gets a bit too handsy, and Harry always ends up apologizing because he is too tired tonight "you know how hard it is..been working all day".

Tonight, however, they're having dinner at her house. Harry has been so nervous all night, and he can't erase the image of the face Louis made when he knew he's going to her house. He's so distracted, and he knows Taylor is aware of that because she doesn't talk a lot, just a few words here and there.

They have dinner in her garden, she shows him around the house. It's so lovely, so beautiful. Everything goes together so well, but Harry really can't concentrate all that much.

"And this is my bedroom," she says standing there. Harry gulps.

She's looking right into his eyes, he hates it, hates the idea that he might be making her feel unwanted, unloved..but he just CANNOT do that. She steps closer and starts kissing him.

It's slow and gentle, and Harry can feel his heart speeding, his palms are sweating and all he has in mind is LouisLouisLouis..all his other senses are drowned in a female perfume, soft lips, and delicate knuckles..but his mind is fuzzy with a certain pair of blue eyes that do not belong to the girl in front of him.

Taylor starts stepping backward, closer to the bed. Harry can't help feeling, well..excited. He and Louis haven't had proper sex in a while, because it's too painful considering the circumstances. And Harry physically can't stop his body from reacting to this beautiful girl who's kissing the life out of him. He feels her falling backward, breaks the kiss and stares into his eyes..she's being so careful, as if any wrong move will scare Harry away.

"Harry.." she whispers, and Harry feels himself making a weird noise in the back of his throat, she smiles

Harry closes his eyes, praying for some kind of a miracle that will get him the hell out of here..but no miracle comes. He opens his eyes, and finds Taylor gently stroking his cheeks and smiling softly, smelling of roses and white wine.

"Have you..are you a virgin?" She asks him carefully, holding him tighter.

Harry blinks at that, mentally he snorts, but he makes a confused face, Taylor blushes