If I Could Fly

Harry is finally 18.

It's his birthday party and he feels miserable. They're at some fancy bar called "Halo". Harry loves this place and he decided to have his birthday party here. His Mom and Robin and Gemma are there with him. Which is great. The boys are there too, but he lost them two minutes after they got into the bar. There are paps..his manager won't leave his side. And of course, Taylor is invited.

There are tons of celebrities here, some of them Harry is meeting for the first time. He wonders how his birthday party turned from having lunch at the backyard of his house with balloons and big pink cake, and Gemma complaining cause she wanted chocolate cake instead, and his mom taking endless photos, and his friends from school who come with warped gifts singing happy birthday to him..to this.

This, a bar full of paps and celebrities and important people..and his boyfriend's watching him from far away with a brunette warped around him. Harry knows it's for the show, but his heart aches anyway.

"You're ok?" Gemma whispers holding a glass of champagne for him. He nods and takes it. He keeps her updated, she knows everything, always. But she never comments on it. And when Taylor finally arrives, stealing the lights in her ridiculously fancy dress, Gemma smiles at her and hugs her and chats with her. Harry is thankful.

The music gets louder and it's time to dance. He can see Louis dancing with Eleanor, who sometimes seems to forget it's just a pretend. Taylor is dancing with him as well, and all of sudden she's rolling her body between his arms and warping her arms around his neck

"You are a terrible dancer," she tells him giggling

"I've been told so," he tells her, she laughs again

"I can teach you some moves," she says smiling. He nods

He tries listening to her and doing as she tells him, it's going well till she starts kissing him. This is not fine! His brain screams. But he can't stop her now, and honestly, God knows how many times he had to see Louis kissing other girls. He knows the feeling, it's awful. And he doesn't want Louis to feel this way

"Hey Hazza" he hears someone saying from behind, he gladly breaks the kiss and turns around

"Oh..hi Nick" he smiles and hugs him.

"Happy birthday man, welcome to the adults' side of the world," he says seeming a bit drunk. Harry rolls his eyes. Nick then is talking to Taylor

"Hey Tay, you look beautiful tonight," he tells her and she steps forward to hug him too

"Thanks, Nick, glad you made it," she says as if she's hosting the party. Great.

"I honestly have to go soon, I just wanted to give Harry his gift first," he says looking back at Harry

"Oh yeah! This is the perfect time to open them, right Harry?" Harry is a bit drunk and he can't keep up with what they're telling him, but he nods anyway.

He gets a huge amount of expensive gifts this night. And his bodyguards carry them all to his car. Taylor has gotten him two tickets to spend a fortnight with her in Hawaii. It terrifies him..two weeks away from home and with Taylor. Please god no, they have to let him break up with her before that happens.

His family leaves shortly after, and Harry might have shed a tear or two when his mom hugged him so tight. He watches her hugging Louis too on her way out.

"Harry man," he turns around feeling exhausted, it's Niall

"Yeah?" He says letting his head fall on his shoulder

Niall wraps his arms around him "you seem exhausted, wanna go home?"

"It's my birthday," he says miserably "I need to be here. My own girlfriend hasn't left yet" he sighs. A few seconds later, he looks up at Niall and his eyes widen "I don't have to go home with her do I ?"