Chapter 20 Mei's pov

After the picnic I left before him so nobody would think anything of it. It was a interesting, and it almost felt like a date. I've never had a date before. It was nice.

He was once again nothing like I thought he was. Every time I meet him I think he's like another person. It's like he has no end to his personality!

I feel like I'm in a forest of his mind and I'm trying to find him, but every time I get through a part there's another one opening up.

So it's a never ending forest! I sigh how am I going to win if i can't even figure him out.

Sighed. What am I going to do. "Hey Mei! Where were you at lunch today?" I jumped a bit to the sound of Liz's voice "I went of campus for lunch today." She shrugs and walks with me to class.

I let out a small breath. I'm glad she fell for that. What was I going to say if she knew I was lying. Wait. The basket. "Hey Liz I have to make a call. Meet you in class?" She nods and I dart into the bathroom.

I whip out my phone and dial Carter. She one of my maids at my house. She basically a mother figure to me. "Hello? Mei What's wrong?" "Hey Cater. Nothing's wrong I just left a basket in the forest can you get it?"

"Yes of course." "Thanks Cater your a life saver." I hung up and headed up the stairs to my next class. Well on to my next class.

Well there's on thing I didn't say about my grades. I wasn't failing one. The subject in love the most Science. Well I don't want to brag, but I am in an advanced class. 😄

I smile as I walk in my class. "Class welcome out new student Sean Summer." (Ok if I had water in my mouth I would have done a spit take.)

What is he doing here! "Sean you can sit next to Mei in that open seat." Our teacher pointed to the open seat next to me. We walked over and took his seat.

"I didn't know you were in this class." I hiss as the teacher starts her lesson. "Well the other class was to easy so I transferred. So what are you doing in a class like this?"

I roll my eyes and look at the board "Does anyone know the answer?" I raised my hand " it's amino acid, and it goes to protein." I smirk back at Sean "And that's why I'm in this class."

The rest of the class was boring. Even if this is the highest class it's still pretty boring. The only thing keeping me awake was the person next to me.

Every time I tried to sleep of even close my eyes he would nudge me awake! Why is he doing that! Is it for his own amusement? I'll talk to Amy later to figure this out.

When the bell rang I was the first one out the door. I ran through the halls to the lunch room where Amy was waiting. "Amy!" She turns her head and smiles "Hello Mei."

I sit next to her as we want for Kelly. I pull out my math homework and start working on it. "Hey guys!" We both look up and see Kelly with her hair in a pony tail holding a huge book.

"Um. Kelly what's that for?" I point to the book. "Oh this. This is my Ap huge book. I didn't get to finish taking notes in class so I have to finish them here."

I should have known. Ap huge is not something you want to take lightly. (Probably the one reason I didn't want to take it.) she sits down and we begin to eat.

After we're done Amy and myself take out our math homework. I really hate math. Half way through Kelly heads off the the band room.

Im still wondering about how Kelly knows Sean.