Chapter 30 Sean's pov

Pre warning there is some swearing in this chapter. So you've been warned.

Ok everything is going well and she doesn't suspect a thing. I hope I can keep this up or my pride is going out the window. I felt pressure on the bed and looked up to see Mei inching in.

What is she doing?! I tried to hide my blush as I felt her head in mine. "Hm it doesn't looked like you have a fever." Fever what is she talking about?! "Well if it isn't a cold then it would be lack on sleep. Is there anything that would make you, I don't know lose sleep?"

I jumped. Shoot shoot! What as I suppose to say! I can't just say that it's you and pull out some Pride and prejudice sh*t like you've bewitched me body and mind, so basically I love you.

No no no that isn't happening. "Why would you ask me something like that?" I ask in the most steady voice I could muster. "Well if it's not sickness then your body is probably just trying to catch up on the sleep you missed. You don't have to act so jumpy about it."

Jumpy? Me? I don't think so. Sure I'm a little on edge, but it's not showing that much right? Ugh! Why is this one girl making me have so much stress! Mei  sighed as she stood up.

"Gets some rest your Sister is coming to pick you up in a hour." Wait did she say my sister? How did she get my sisters number. "If your wondering why I have your sisters number, I got it off your phone."

Damn it. I have to put a lock on that thing one day. "Also nice back screen." She winked as she left the room. I grabbed my phone off the table opening it.

Color drained from my face. My back screen was a picture that my sister drew of Mei herself. Does that mean I lost? All because of a stupid back ground!

Clenching my teeth in hung my head in defeat. I've totally lost. There is no way of redeeming my self now.