Chapter 5 Mei's Pov

Ok I have to say I was a little pissed that the geek didn't care about me. I needed a way to get back at him, a way that he would be scared for eternity, but the only question is how?

I shook my head I would have to think about this over night. I walked to the car where I say Adam standing holding the door open. I was about to enter the car when I felt a hand on my shoulder

I was surprised to see the geek. The one person I was plotting to destroy was now right here in front of me and what made matters worse touching me! I jumped a little "We need to talk." Wow he sounded so serious!

"What every about geek." He rolled his eyes "Don't act innocent with me I know why you went in a certain room." My eyes widened "Really? Due tell." He smirked "Do you want your butler to hear or not." What? What did he mean butler I look up and see Adam still holding the door. "Oh Adam can you wait in the car I need to talk to this...... Person."

He nodded and headed in the car. I turn and grab the geeks wrists and drag him behind a tree. "Ok spill." He had a smirk on his face. "Your grades are horrible." I crossed my arms "prove it." With that he held up a file with my name on it. "This Miss.Winter is your grade file. And I have already looked in it." What?! No way that can't be it! I have it! I look in my purse to see I never put it in my bag I left it on the table.

I looked up flustered and quite mad. "Give it! It's not yours!" I lunged for it but he stepped away "Well it's not yours either." I stopped. Oh no he didn't! "If it's not either of ours why did you take it?" I asked "to have proof so when I to,d you I knew you would believe me." Well that is a pretty good answer but still what is he hiding?

"So what are you going to do with this information? Black mail me?" I said crossing my arms "I'll make you a deal," I raised my eyebrow a deal? What kind of deal. "Ok geek what's your proposal?" He smiled "who ever falls in love with the other loses." "And the steaks?" "Well if I win you have to dress like a geek for a whole month!" My eyes widened "WHAT! That's ridiculous!" I screamed I think a little to load I leaned back a little and regained my calm. "If I win you have to change all of my grades to A+!" He raised his eye brow "You say it like you going to win, but your not." She smirked ok this nerd is getting on my nerves! "Deal!" We shook and walked away.

Sean Pov.

Ok what just happened. Did I just make a bet with the queen! What do I do now? Wait all I have to do is make that drama queen fall for me. Ok that will be its own challenge, but what she has up her sleeve to fall for me is another challenge.

It makes me wonder why is she so bent on changing her grades? I shook it off, no I have to focus on the task at hand explaining why I was late coming to home to my mother. Entering the door I found my mom standing in the hallway looking concerned

"Sean why are you so late coming home?" Looking into her eyes I could see that a answer was needed before I could go any where. "I stayed late to help a teacher do some filing." I just lied. Her face softened "Ok if that was all." With that she left, but I still couldn't believe I lied to my mom.

But what was I suppose to say hey mom I stayed after school because I was confronting a popular and made a bet with her! Ya right! But still what am I going to do. I had to think of something or not think at all.

I smiled I know what I am going to do.