Chapter 14 Sean's Pov

Ok look your probably thinking after I got home I would run to my room and start screaming my head off, but I didn't. I did run to my room and locked myself in. I was so losing it I can not be blushing!

I have never blushed in my entire life! Even if i did find some one I liked. I sighed I just have to take my mind off this and do my homework.

-one hour later-

Homework took only an hour other then math I really didn't want to do. I'll just do it at school tomorrow before first period. I think I can finish it. The key word there is I think.

I walked over to my bed and picked out the book I got at the mall. I opened a couple pages and read, but noticed something was off. My eyes turned to the top of the page. I WIN -Mei. I looked at that page of the longest time.

When did she write this?! I was with her the whole time! Wait she asked to see my book when I look away......... DANG IT!!!! She got me! I tried to erase it but it was in pen so it didn't. How am I going to take this to school for English?

My teacher will notice and ask me about it.

I hung my head.

I'm doomed.

-Mei's Pov-
I smiled when I got in the house. I wonder if Sean had found the present I had left in his book. I started to giggle when I thought about it, but that was interrupted when I saw Amy sitting in the kitchen drawing.

"What are you laughing about?" She asked with her Japanese accent. I didn't say anything I ran and hugged her. For a year she moved to Japan and went to school there, but she promised to come back and here she is!

"Oh nothing, hey are you visiting or did you move back?" She smiled "I moved back and going to school tomorrow!" I smiled "Yay! Things have never been the same with out you!" I looked away yea really never been the same.

One person popped into my mind. "Mei i can't believe you wrote in my book! How could you!" In my mind he looked sad and angry. It was sorta cute. I guess. "Hey Mei are you ok?" That snapped me back to reality "Huh?"

"Your cheeks are turning red, are you sick?" I put my fingers up to my cheeks. They were warm. I was blushing as I thought. Thought. About. Him! I looked down "No I'm not sick!" She tilted her head.

"Really?.... Did you finally find a boy friend?" My head snapped up at that word. Boy friend. "No I did not. You very well know my policy." She sighed "I just thought that you might have while I was away. Other than that anything else interesting happen?"

I thought for a moment and only one thing came to mind. The bet.

"Well.........."

-Time skip 10 minutes later-

"A BET WITH A NERD?! Really?!" I nodded "Wow that's a new one for you Mei. But why didn't he just do as you asked?" I rolled my eyes "Because he is stubborn. I could make his life a living hell and he wouldn't budge. Besides he made the bet with me and I have to win."

"Ok then what are the stakes." I point to myself "If I win he changes my grades to all A's." "Will he be able to do that?" I nodded "Yea the teacher trust him with grade files." She nodded "If he wins. ...... I ........ Have..... To .......wear..... Geek. .....clothing.,....... For.........a ...... Month." I shuttered at the thought.

"B-but that's like social death. That's a pretty big wager that neither one of you wants to lose with these stakes. How do you win?" I gulped "I have to make him say I love you to my face."

"Isn't that going to be easy for you?" I shook my head. "It's a lot harder than you think, but there one little problem." Her eyes widened once she figured it out, "Oh no. Your falling for him aren't you." I hung my head and nodded

"But you didn't say it yet right?" I nodded once again. "Amy! What do I do! I don't even understand my feelings how came I understand his!"

"Well I can't really help you there because I see love is love it doesn't matter about if he is a geek or not, but it comes down to you really." I put my head on the table. Ok that wasn't much help, but I need to figure this out and fast.

Wait I know............

I just hope I'm not making the wrong choice by asking her.