Chapter 25 Sean's Pov

I got into Emma's car and sighed "What is it Emma?" I asked looking at her please tell me everything eyes. "All we did was do home work and have a very extravagant dinner."

"And are those the left overs?" I nod and hand her the bag. "I will ask again. What happened. If you just say homework and dinner I will know your lying."

I sign and roll my eyes "How about I add game and a movie to the mix." She sighed "Your not going to tell me anything are you." "Nope."

We finally arrived at the house. And I took the left overs and walked to the house. "Hey Sean how was it?" I turn to my mom and smile "It was good and here." I hand her the bag.

"What's this?" "Left overs." I state before I walked up the stairs to my room. I fell back on my bed and stared up at the ceiling.

Today I discovered a new side to the queen and what scares me more is the fact that she's so my type when Mei's just well Mei. She kind and funny, but needs to work on homework more.

I laugh a little. How did the nerd Mei turn into the queen. The thought just makes me think even more, why would she change herself? She's a beautiful person and she shouldn't hide that.

And yet she does. I just can't figure out why. "Sean!" I sit up to see my Mom in the door way. "Are you sure you took the right bag?" She showed me the food and I nod.

"Yep. That's what we ate when I was there." My mother just stood there gawking. "But this is the size of what we usually eat. How big was this meal?!"

"Um maybe like a three to four course meal. Besides the portions were really big anyway." My mom shook her head and walked out of the room.

Since I'm up I should finish my homework before tomorrow. I hope by tomorrow everything will go back to normal and we can totally forget about this weekend.

-Time skip-

I woke to the sound of A) my alarm B) my sister screaming at me and C) the joy of having that little hang out session with Mei still going through my mind.

Why am I still thinking about it! I told my self to forget about it! I should just forget and move on with my life until she pops back. So why can't I do that. It's like something is keeping me from forgetting.

I just don't know why, and what makes it worse is I barley got any sleep thanks to nightmares about me becoming popular. I don't like that me. The me I once was.

I shook the though out of my head. No way anyone is changing me back to what I once was. I was her a couple years ago. Sighing I grab my homework and run out to Emma's car. "What took you so long?!"

I shrugged and got in. We finally made it to school no thanks to Emma's crazy ass driving. She could probably scare the life out of a grown man with her driving. I don't even know how she got her license in the first place.

She failed so may times I can't even count. My guess is that she most likely bribed the driving teacher. Once we almost got in a car crash thanks to her not checking if her break was working for not.

I sighed as I got out of the car. Ok feeling a little hazy here. I stumbled a bit before someone caught my balance. "You ok?" It was a girl. Oh no.

I didn't have to look up to know who it was. "Mei?" I asked my voice shaking because of two reasons one because I feel like I'm going to throw up and two I couldn't get any sleep because of her. " Sean are you ok! You look really pale!"

I could hear her saying some other things, but nothing really made sense.

"I feel sick." Everything went black.

Mei's Pov:

It was a good morning! The sun was shining and I'm late to school!!!! I started running around, why on earth did my alarm not go off?! I grabbed it to see I didn't set it last night.

"I'm so stupid!" I finally got to school only to see the boy that kept me up. Sean. I was walking over when I see him wobbling. No one else was out side so I rushed over and caught him.

"Are you ok?!" He was losing his balance. I sat in the court yard and placed his head on my lap. "Mei?" He asked his voice shaking. "Sean? Are you ok? You look really pale!  You need to go to the nurses! Sean are you listening?"

Oh no what happened? Did he pass out? What am I supposed to do! I can't leave him here, but I'm not strong enough to carry him up to the nurse.

I turn around looking for a way to carry him up then I remember I had the nurse of speed dial. Duh! I whipped out my phone and quickly called the nurse.

She ran out with the gym teacher. She looked at me as I pointed to Sean's some what dead body. The gym teacher lifts him up to the nurses office as I sit down beside him.

"He'll be alright. I believe it was just a lack if sleep, as for you miss. Winter I think you should get to class." I face her a pout. I really didn't want to go to Chinese and I was truthfully worried about him.

"Please just this once?" She smiled at me and nodded "Ok if your that worried." I mouthed thank you before I dozed off with my head of him bed and my hand on his.

I would think about the awkwardness later.