32 Sean's Pov

I bit my lip as I held my cheek. She kissed me. Mei really kissed me on the cheek and spoke the words of death. "I love you Sean." I muttered it a couple times trying to engrave it in my mind.

I never thought she would ever say that. Sitting up I felt my forehead, then turned towards the mirror. I was a red as a rose. My cheeks rushing and my face turning a even more darker shade.

I couldn't just sit there, I had to get out of there. I don't think I could handle it if Mei saw me like this. My pride would be shattered into bits. Collecting my things I rushed to the door.

By doing so I almost ran into the butler, a maid, and a chef. Gosh how many people are in this house?! They all helped me to the door and I rushed out.

Did I know where I was no. Do I know how to get home? I think so. Either way I had to get home, no scratch that anywhere away from Mei.

I just needed a couple moment to think this thought in a calm orderly fashion. Not a hot flustered mess! I just need something! "Why is this so difficult?!" I screamed to the heavens.

"Little brother, what are you doing? " my head snapped towards Emma in the passengers seat of a car. Her boy friend Tad was in the drivers seat. "Um, letting out my anger to the world?" My voice trailed off.

"Ok.... so do you want a ride home?" Tad asks as Emma smirks. I nodded slightly before climbing into the back seat. Today has been utterly humiliating. I was a coward and ran from Mei, but what would I have done if I stayed?

Could I even have the guts to face her again? Probably not. After everything that has happened I just need to sit down and think this over. From her confession to my own feelings,everything at the moment was just a complete mess.

On top of that my sister found me utterly confused and dazed! She probably figured out my situation by now! That in of its self isn't good! I place my hands over my face, why did it even come to this? When did my life begin to turn into a world of confusion?!

I'm so confused I could just scream. Then suddenly the car came to a halt, looking out my eyes met with the brick house I know and love. I thanked him quickly before jumping out and scurrying up to my enclosed quarters.

My mother asked if anything was wrong, lying I quick shut the door." Sleep." I muttered. That's what's going to help me I just need to sleep this entire crazy wacky day off. Closing my eyes I sighed. At least I hope It would solve things.