Chapter 6 Mei's Pov

Ok the was nerve racking. I can't believe that a geek A) touched me B) basically declared war on me and C) he is making me think because I am not losing this bet! No way in heck am I going to wear geek/normal people cloths!

I growled as I sat at my desk with a note book. What made it worse i had no ideas on how to capture this geek, but it can't be any harder than winning the heart of a jock right? I smacked my head on a the table and kept it there, who was I kidding this was a new challenge, but good for me I love a good challenge.

I need a plan and a good one not like that last one I had. Man that didn't work as well as I thought so let's never have a plan like that again. I sighed. As I walked to the window I looked out the window at the flower garden in the back on my house.

Wait how about a love letter and then he will fall in love with that secret person! I smirked this plan is brilliant!

I will execute it tomorrow! Oh the nerd will be at my Mercy in no time.

Time skip next day the period before the end of the day.

Sean's Pov
Ok something was up. I was watching Mei and she's acting really weird well weirder then usually. So far she's been giggling more than usually and every now and then looking inside her bag as if she was almost looking at something. Maybe it was a secret weapon that she thinks can take me down! I rolled my eyes ha right.

I started walking to the last period class when I felt a tap of my shoulder "Hey Sean!" I jumped a bit but smiled "Hey Subein and can't you remember I don't like you scaring me like that!" She shrugged "Well even if you tell me again tomorrow I still won't remember!" I sighed

"How can you memorize a whole flute price and yet you can't remember that I don't like you scaring me." She was smiling but not at me but at her phone. I looked at her phone to find a picture of a k-pop band on it. I should have known she loves them. I smirked

"Subein would you be mad if I took away that thing?" I pointed to her phone she gasped and stepped back hugging the phone to her chest. "Don't you dare!" I laughed wow she thinks I would take it from her, but she should know I wouldn't.

"Oh that's right Vince wanted me to tell you we have band after school today and to meet him by his locker." I nodded I figured this is was about band. I smiled as I said my good bye to Subein and went to my last class.

After class ended I went to my locker and found a note from a person I read and it smirked. I see what Miss. Winter was smiling at so weirdly today. This is a fake love note written but you guess it her and I wasn't going to fall for it.

I will just ignore it until I can figure out how to deal with this new obstacle. Heading to Vince's locker was no easy task it was some where on the other side of the popular land. That place is a battle field in its self.

That place is basically toxic waste of the girls perfume and the cologne of football players you have to hold your breath just to get through it. But I had to get to Vince's locker and fast so i took a chance and ran straight through.

I was holding my breath as I ran and right as I thought I was going to die I felt a hand pull me out in to fresh clean air. I looked up to see Vince. "Vince! Thanks gosh!" He shrugged and leaded me to where the others were. "You looked like you needed saving am I right?" I sighed with relief "You have no idea." I looked back to see a figure in the mist of the Perfume Mei?

I shook my head and focused on walking , but failed so Vince basically dragged me to where the others where witch was not hard for him, but I still felt bad.

"Hey what took you so long?" I turn and see Mary looking at me while Subein stood next to her with a what happened to you face. I shrugged and looked at Vince to explain "Well remember he has to pass thorough the popular hallway to get here so give him some slack.

They nodded and walked into the band room that was right next to His locker witch is a lucky break for me. I could barely walk I still had to the smell of toxic waste around me and it was making me sick.

"You ok?" Mary asked while she was getting out her flute. I nodded even though it was a total lie! I felt like throwing up and dying here on the spot, but I was in the drum line and I have a job to do. I just have to make it through half Time and then I can go home.

As I picked up the drum I felt weak all of a sudden, but I shook it off and headed to the out felid for practice. Practice was way longer than usually to me probably because I felt like I was dying inside. Even though I was dying my face was straight.(NOTE: This is based on my schools drumlins and they never show emotion when playing so I am using them as a reference so any band thing is based off of them.)

I was focus on playing and forgot about the pain running through my entire body so when the whistle sounded that we were finished with rehearsal I sighed with relief I can sit for about 20 minutes before was have to march the football players in.

When I finally sat down waiting for the start I saw some one that I didn't really want to see.