Chapter 34 Mei's Pov

Starring at my usually princess outfit  I sighed spreading open my closet door. Today was the day, I had to fess up to my actions. I had lost there was no way around it.

Even if he didn't hear me yesterday I still lost in my own mind. I kissed him for gosh sake! Shifting through the long racks I finally found the wardrobe from eighth grade.  Expecting it carefully I slowly slipped it over my head.

Walking over to the mirror I twisted looking at the cloths from all angles. I'm still surprised it fit, I didn't expect it to still hug my curves after all these years, I hoped I least grew a little. But that wasn't the case.

Sitting on my bench I spun around to my desk. I picked up my foundation and a brush only to slam it down. I haven't done this in a while, I don't know where to start.

But I do know Makeup wasn't a option today and nor was contacts. Pulling open my drawers I dug through until my fingertips touched the cool plastic I knew to well.

Whipping them out I held the frames up to the light. Never thought I would bring these hideous creatures into the light once again. But a deals a deals.

With that thought I slipped the black frames on to my face. I grimaced as I starred into my own reflection. I looked so bland, not a single feature in my face stood out. I couldn't even tell if this was me anymore.

As I pushed a strand of my black hair out of my sight it was certain the person staring back was indeed me. What will happen when I arrive? Will my friends hate me? Will I lose my place.

Bringing my hand up to my face my finger traced my lips, what ever happens today it will change my life forever. The worse thing was starring into the eyes of Sean. I was so embarrassed that day! Plus he left without a word.

That alone shows that he probably did hear me. Either he was to disgusted to face me or he was just as confused as I still am. I Mei Winter Queen of the school just confessed to the one person that could whisk me away to some place better.

It had to be Sean of all people. My goal today was just to survive, my brain was so focused of Sean that school just floated out of my head. Since I lost there is no way Sean is fixing my grades.

So I would just have to do it myself, but the problem is my tutor is Sean. Sighing I trudged my way over to the front door. My butler gave me a confused look as did my father. I didn't give either of them a answer.

All I knew was I had to get out school and talk to Sean.