Chapter 4 Sean's pov.

The school day was boring as usually, but after school I walked to the grade room in the office. I brought out a key Mrs.C had given me before I left class today. I jiggled the handle to make sure it was locked but to my surprise it was open.

I walked in to find the one person I thought I would never see. Miss Mei Winter herself.

"W-what are you doing here?" She stuttered I could tell she didn't expect seeing me at all. Well I didn't expect to see. Her either. "I should the one asking that." I folded my arms

"Please don't tell any one." I raised my eye brow "And why should I do that?" She came closer I could tell she didn't want me near her "It would ruin my reputation." I rolled my eyes "Do I look like I care about your so called reputation."

She furrowed her eye brows clearly mad at my comment. "Yes you should because I could make your life miserable." Ok now she's taunting me and I didn't like it.

"Ok try me." And with that I stormed out of the room.

(Time skip next day!!😄)

Ok maybe try me wasn't the answer for the situation, but I had to say something she was getting on my last nerve. Who breaks in to a grade room? Well it seems that Mei would, but I don't know why still.

It's time to do a little snooping about miss. Winter.

After school I smiled to see Mrs.C still in the classroom "Hey Mrs.C?" She jumped a bit "Oh it's just you," She smiled "what can I do for you?" I smiled "A Key."

After getting the key to the grades room again I looked in the Ws for A Miss. Mei Winter. After a good five minutes I found it. I opened it to the first page her over all grade and what I found there surprising.

Now I had to find Miss. Winter. I knew who could help me there.

I ran out side to the bicycle rack to find Ryan talking to some of the guys about the one person I needed to find. "Ryan! We need to talk." I grabbed his shoulder and dragged him behind a tree.

"What is it! We were just talking ab-!" I put a hand up "I know about Mei Winter, but that's what I need yo talk to you about." He raised an eyebrow

"I have something of hers that I have to give back." His eyes widened "Really what is it?!" I smiled "Nothing much just her homework that's all." He slouched "Really that's it?" He sounded very disappointed

" i just want to know where she is some I can give it back." He studied me for a second trying to see if I was joking or not. Then he tilted his head to the right showing Mei walking to a fancy black car. "thanks."

And ran to the car with her biggest secret in my hands.