Chapter 17 Mei's pov

Today was a good day! Today I am going to the gym to watch my friend Kelly play basketball. I am horrible at the sport, but enjoy watching them.

"Kelly!" She stopped with a ball in hand and waved to me before she got right back to practice her free throws.

What?! You thought I didn't like sports right? Well that true and not true. It really depends on the sport. Now if it was foot ball I would honestly be bored out of my I mind.

But this is basket ball and plus one of my best friends were playing. I was here to support her and that's what I'm going to do. Also she going help my study math. I suck at it.

When on earth am I ever going to need to know the area of a regular polygon. Or what ever it was, but I need to pass this class and she's the best option. Because frankly I don't trust people with a lot of answers, but I do like a opinion or two.

Any way she is still my friend. My smart active friends. I wish I was her she smart, fun and not afraid to state what's on her mind, and then there's me.

A girl that can't even trust her own instincts on home work. I sigh at least there's one class I'm good in. Bio. I love science all the test tubes and experiments.

When I grow up I want to be a forensic. I'm not that grossed out with all that body stuff. I can work with anything and I don't see a problem with blood, but bugs crawling out of the nose I draw the line there.

I saw so in my thoughts that I didn't notice Kelly was speaking skills a certain someone.

I looked up and felt my heart quicken. No. No no no! He can't be here! Why is he here! I have to hide or even better change my look and hide in plan sight.

I run to the gym locker room where I hid an outfit that I like to where at home. I put it on quickly and run out the door before any one see me. (Not that they'll recognize me)

I thought as I run back to my seat. I sit back down and cringed when I noticed who is next to me. "Sorry was this your seat?" "No! I just got here!" I said to him.

Why do I sound so flustered! He shouldn't know how I am so i should be fine......... Probably.