Chapter 33 Sean's pov

Yawning I made my way into the school gates. I didn't get that much sleep after Mei's little secret confession. Boy I hope I didn't hurt her feeling by running out. I was just so confused.

"Sean! Your finally here!" My head snapped up to Ryan's voice. "Ryan? What's wrong did something happen?" I asked worry in my tone, "Yes there is! Mei Winters isn't dressed like a glorified princess!"

My eyes widen running inside the court yard. There in the center with a book in her hand was none other then Mei. Her hair was straight, instead of her contacts she wore a pair of thick glasses.

Her over priced cloths were replaced with a plain T-shirt and a pair of worn down jeans. She lifted her head slowly, her eyes searching the crowd. Finally they land on me.

A smile a appears on her lips, closing her book she picked up her things and walked over to me. I was too stunned to move. Grabbing my hand she pulled me towards her.

"I lost." She whispered before she left me standing there like a idiot. "Sean are you ok?" Ryan asked after Mei left. I shook my head. I hardly even remembered the bet, life with Mei was so exciting that I never thought about it.

It didn't matter where we were or what we did I enjoyed spending time with her. "Sean?" "I've made a mistake." I muttered rushing off after Mei leaving Ryan shouting after me.

Weaving through the crowd of people, I continued to dash after Mei. My paced slowed as she disappeared deeper and deeper into the crowd. With the strong flow I was swept away.

After landing in a unknown area my eyes searched the crowd for any sign of Mei. But none were to be found, she was gone. Slumping my shoulders I made my way to class.

There I found Ryan still giving me a puzzled look, you better explain this to me he mouthed, nodding I flung my lifeless body into the chair. My mind on a adventure to Mei.

Classes went by like a blur, my mind was no where to be found. My physical state wasn't much better, I was limping around like the walking dead. My friends gave me worried looks all day.

My friend Jenna continued to ask over and over if I need to see the nurse. Every time I answered with a mumbled no. This whole event had just shook  me.

Dragging myself out the school doors I found my eyes once again scanning for Mei. I had to find her I just had to. Sighing I took a moment to lean against a giant oak tree in the court yard.

"I expect a answer young man." Drifting my eyes landed on Ryan, his face showed both anger and worry. "Alright, I guess I can't keep it much longer." Sighing my back slide down the tree.

"Where should I begin?" I asked a exhausted smile appearing.