𝙐𝙥 𝙤𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙡𝙡

________________________________
♡︎

November 27, 2019

"Can you turn that damn alarm off

"Can you turn that damn alarm off.....wait never mind it looks you two are in the middle of something", the door slams shut. "Huh", I groan sleepily turning around. When I turn around I see a sleepy looking Bill staring at me.

"Hey", Bill whispers placing his hand on my cheek. Shivers go down my body. "Hey....you look really tired....did you go to sleep last night", I ask placing my hand on top of his.

"No....you were crying all night then when you fell asleep I wanted to make sure that you were okay, so I stayed up all night", he weakly smiles.

"Why would you do that", I look down trying to hide a blush. "Because I care about you....I don't know what the hell happened to you, but I just want you to know that I'm always here for you."

I scoot closer to Bill. "You look like shit right now", he caresses my cheek, giving me a sleepy smile.
"I do?"
"Yes go look in a mirror."

I roll myself out of bed stretching my arms and back before I step into the bathroom. When I looked into the mirror I saw something so horrifying.....something so horrendous. It was

Me  

My face was ghostly pale, my eyes were extremely puffy, my under eye bags were extremely dark, dry tears were stuck to my face, and there was crust on my lips.
What the fuck...

I turn on the faucet. I feel the cold water in my hands preparing myself. I bind down and splash the water on my face.

I don't think just water is going to help this mess....

♡︎

"What's wrong Stan? Do you feel like you can't communicate with me anymore", Bill frowns. Me and Bill walk down the sidewalk to school together.

"It's not that Bill....it's just..........I don't know.....", I sigh stuffing my hands in my pockets.

"Why don't you know?"
"Because I don't.....it....it.....it's just complicated that's all."
"Why is it complicated? I'm just not understanding?"
"Because Bill I don't even understand myself! So it's going to be fucking complicated", I yell.

"Sorry. I'm sorry I didn't mean to make you upset. I just don't want you to be sad", he puts his hands up in defense. "Well your making me fucking upset with all of these questions", I roll my eyes. I shove past Bill, walking off without him.

"Stan! Where are you going! I thought we were walking together ", Bill yells after me. "I'm going away from you", I continue to walk faster. "I said I was sorry about all of the questions", Bill shrugs trying to catch up with me.

"I still need to get away from you", I yell back at him. "What! Why", he questions. I pick up the pace.

"Because your making me fucking mad."
"I am? What did I do to make you mad?"
"You just being you!"
"Me just being me makes you mad?"
"Yes so go fuck off. Your one of the reasons why I was upset last night!"

"I was", Bill stops walking after me. I stop walking too. We stand 8 inches away from each other. "No", I quickly say. "But you just said I was", he gives me a blank stare.
Shit!

"I didn't mean that", I nervously say. "I know your lying", he exclaims. "I said to much got to go! Bye", I quickly yell, sprinting down the sidewalk.

"𝙁𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙐𝙧𝙞𝙨...."

I can't believe the last time I posted was 5 days ago it felt more like 2 🤨