𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 '𝙨 𝙡𝙮𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙩𝙝𝙚𝙧𝙚

________________________________

November 27, 2019

I'm not in love with Bill I'm not in love with Bill I'm not in love with Bill I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH BILL

I AM NOT IN LOVE WITH BILL

That same phrase has been running through my head since this morning. I've been skipping classes, but I got caught last hour, so now I have to go to the worst hour of them all....fourth hour....

"Hello Stan! Welcome to fourth hour", my teacher greets me at the door with a big smile. I tiredly walk into class. I have been doing nothing all day, but crying in the boys bathroom...

Once I make it to my seat, I put my hood on and slam my head on the table. "Hey Stan", a voice says. I ignore Beverly.

"Are you asleep", I feel a tiny poke at my arm. I groan quickly snatching my arm away from her. "Oh sorry didn't mean to wake you up", she laughs.

"Did you get any sleep last night", she asks. I ignore her question. "I guess not then", she laughs to herself.
I fucking hate the sound of her voice. Her voice is the definition of nails on a chalkboard.

"Did you do the homework last night", she asks trying to make conversation. I ignore her question again. "Did you fall asleep again", she pokes me again.

"Can you shut up", I lift my head off the table leaning back in my chair. She gives me a hurt look. "Sorry I didn't mean to irritate you", she whispers. I roll my eyes. The teacher comes in and starts talking.

I couldn't even focus. Because of what Eddie said and because Beverly keeps staring at me!

"Do you need something", I whisper. "Oh umm....yeah sorry", Beverly awkwardly scratches the back of her neck. "What is it", I roll my eyes.

"I just wanted to know if you have been crying? I know it's not any of my business, but I just wanted to know", she asks shyly. "Yeah, it's not any of your business", I snap.

"Sorry", she awkwardly scratches the back of her neck again. "Your not sorry", I roll my eyes again for the 100th time today. "What? I am sorry", she says in a disbelief tone.

"No your not. If you were sorry then you wouldn't be dating Bill", I argue. "What? What does any of this have to do with Bill", she argues back.

"It has everything! What the fuck do you even want with Bill", I yell standing up. "Stan! That's no way to talk to your classmate", the teacher scolds stopping the lesson. The class turns to look at us. "Go into the hall", she points to the door.

I roll my eyes gathering my stuff. I stomp out the classroom. "I fucking hate this school and Beverly", I mumble under my breath, leaning against the wall.

Ten minutes later the door opens. Beverly walks out the classroom. "Why the hell are you out here", I question. "I asked the teacher if I could go to the bathroom, so I could talk to you", she rolls her eyes.

"Why are you mad at me? What did I even do to you", she questions. "Because your not good enough for Bill. Why are you even dating him", I cross my arms.

"Because I like him. I think he's sweet, kind, funny, and charming", she shrugs. "You barely even know him", I yell. "I do know him! We talk everyday! Just because you've known him longer doesn't mean I don't know him at all", she yells back.

My face goes blank. "Yeah I bet you didn't know we talked everyday", she laughs to herself. "Is their something going on with you and Bill. I asked many of times if something is going on with you two. I don't want to be the one to split up a beautiful friendship or relationship", she sighs.

"Nothing is going on", I mumble. "Then why are you so mad at me for dating Bill? Do you like him or something", she asks. "No! I don't love Bill", I yell pushing past her.

"I never said or asked if you loved Bill", she says. "Do you love Bill", she asks. "No", I yell stomping out the school.

"I fucking hate that girl", I mumble to myself. I pull out my phone dialing a number. The number goes straight to voicemail. I listened after the beep and left them a voicemail.

"𝙃𝙚𝙮....𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙚 𝙝𝙖𝙫𝙚𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙖𝙡𝙠𝙚𝙙 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙚, 𝙗𝙪𝙩....𝙄 𝙣𝙚𝙚𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪....𝙞 '𝙢 𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙤𝙫𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙤𝙣𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩..."

♡︎

4 more chapters left 🥴👊