𝙏𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙙𝙤𝙚𝙨𝙣'𝙩 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙢𝙚𝙖𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙖𝙩 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚

___________________________
♡︎

𝙊𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧 25, 2019

"Wakey wakey Stanny", someone shakes my body aggressively

"Wakey wakey Stanny", someone shakes my body aggressively. "Huh", I groan turning around to see who's shaking me. "Richie? How the fuck did you get in my house", I ask squinting my eyes. "Eddie is also here", he smiles. "Hey", Eddie waves popping up from behind Richie.

"How the fuck did you both get in my house", I ask sitting up now. "Your dad let us in", Eddie shrugs. "I told him to not let anyone in without my permission after the Mike incident", I roll my eyes.

"Mike incident", Richie questions confusedly. "Yes the Mike incident. One day my dad let Mike into the house while I was sleep and he came and woke me up and I almost stabbed him with a knife luckily my aim was off because I was tired or I would of have stabbed Mikey", I laugh nervously.

"Why did you have a knife on you in the first place", Eddie scrunches his eyebrows. "I watched a horror movie that night, so I was really scared. But this was like two years ago glad I didn't kill Mikey", I smile. Richie and Eddie just look at me with a blank stare.

"We just came here to ask if you wanted to hang out, but we're just going to......go", Eddie and Richie back out the door slowly.

"Wait! I want to hang out just give me 10 minutes", I toss myself out of bed.

♡︎

"I hate the both of you", I laugh. Me, Eddie, and Richie walk into the Derry dinner. The waiter walks up to us and sits us down at a booth. "Your just mad because were telling you the truth", Eddie laughs.

"Billie Ellish did not kidnap Bruno Mars", I shake my head. "Yes she did! How did Billie get as popular as Bruno Mars or even more than that! Plus no one knows where Bruno Mars is at either! Like where the hell is he", Richie argues. "I'm on Richies side. It makes perfect sense", Eddie nods in agreement.