𝙏𝙤 𝙜𝙞𝙫𝙚 𝙞𝙩 𝙗𝙖𝙘𝙠

________________________________

November 28, 2019

"Are you awake", Shawn whispers

"Are you awake", Shawn whispers. "Yes....I couldn't go to sleep", I laugh nervously. "Why", he asks turning to look at me. "No reason", I shrug. "Okay", Shawn shrugs, pulling me in for a kiss. "What time is it", I ask discounting our lips.

"It's 8:30", Shawn checks the clock. "Shit! We're late for school", I quickly jump out the bed. I look through the pile of clothes on the floor looking for mines. "Stan it's fine. We can just skip today", he shrugs.

"You sure? You don't have anything important to do today", I ask. "I have track practice today after school. They don't mind if you don't come to school then go to track practice as long as your grades are good and my grades are fine", he shrugs. I quickly check my phone to see a thousand of missed phone calls and messages from Bill and my Dad.

"Oh", I sigh setting my phone down, continuing to search for my clothes. "You want to go to the diner or something today", he smiles. "Sorry I can't", I smile nervously. "Why? It's not like you have anything important to do", he says in a offended tone.

"I know but...I-

"So you were just on planing to leave", he asks in disbelief. "Yes......but don't get me wrong last night was great", I shrug picking up my clothes, putting on my jeans and hoodie. "So you came all this way for a one night stand", he asks getting up.

"I thought we had something? Does this have something to do with Bill", Shawn questions in a angry tone. He grabs some shorts and a shirt and throws it on. "What! Why do you think this has anything to do with Bill", I ask.

"Cut the crap Stan! I know this has something to do with Bill! It's always about Bill", he yells. "How is it always about Bill", I question.

"Because Stan! That's all you talk about! You always talk about Bill and how much he's your best friend and you do this and that with him all the time! Everyone sees the way you look at him! Maybe Bill and that red head girl don't notice the way you look at him, but everybody else does! And at the party when y'all kissed I saw the way you looked at him and blushed", he yells.

"You don't know shit", I yell back.
"But I do Stan! I do because it isn't that hard to understand that you love Bill and the only reason you came over here was to get in my pants to see if you actually love Bill and the answer is yes you do", he yells at me. I freeze. My face goes blank.

"The only reason I started talking to you is because I thought you were cute and you seemed like a nice person, but turns out you only use people because your a selfish little bitch who can't seem to get their boy issues together", he pushes me. My back hits the hard, cold wall.

"I might be a selfish little bitch, but at least I'm not a total jerk! And yeah I know that comeback was trash, but still", I push him back. He falls on the bed. I quickly run out the room. He gets back off the bed and chases after me.

"FUCK YOU," Shawn yells pulling me back by my hoodie. I slam onto the wooden floor. Shawn gets on top of me and tries to throw a punch at me. Before his fist were able to connect with my face I toss his off of me. His body slams onto the wall next to me.

I quickly try to make a dash out the door, but before I was almost able to reach it, he quickly opens the door and aggressively pushes me out the house.

I fall off the doorstep, landing face first on the cold, hard concrete. My knees, palms, and nose were all covered in blood. "I FUCKING HATE YOU! STAY THE HELL AWAY FROM ME", he yells slamming the door.

I sit on the ground for a few seconds trying to find the energy to get myself up. "I DONT LOVE BILL", I yell flipping the house off. I wipe the blood from my nose on the back of my hand, making my way down the street, back to my house.

𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙄 𝙙𝙤....

♡︎

2 more chapters left