𝙎𝙤 𝙙𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙞𝙩

_________________________________
♡︎

𝙊𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧 16, 2019

"Eddie, Mike, and Ben if y'all don't get your asses back over here", I yell catching up to them

"Eddie, Mike, and Ben if y'all don't get your asses back over here", I yell catching up to them. "Dang it! I was really hoping that we could just sneak right past you", Ben pouts.  "Ya whatever. You weren't so slick this time", I stick out my tongue.

Me, Eddie, Ben, and Mike walk down the sidewalk. "Does anybody know where Richie and Bill are", Mike asks.

"Richie is getting Stans pancakes. And I have no idea where Bill is at", Eddie shrugs. "What do you mean you have no idea where Bill is", I ask in a concerned tone. "Stan calm down. Your boyfriend is probably fine", Eddie pats my shoulder. "I haven't seen that fool since Friday at the beginning of the party, but he's probably fine", Mike shrugs.

"Bill is not my boyfriend", I roll my eyes. "But you've been hanging out with your boyfriend lately a little to much", I smirk. "Shut up! You don't have to call me out just because Richie always calls you and Bill boyfriends", Eddie crosses his arms.

"Well I do because I don't like Bill and will never like him."

"Sure whatever helps you sleep at night Stan", Eddie pats my shoulder again walking past me. "Stan your so funny", Mike wraps his arm around me.

"What do you mean", I question. "You saying that you don't like Bill. It makes me laugh", he smiles. "It's because I don't", I blush. The boy next to me starts to laugh uncontrollably . "Stan your so funny", Mike wipes a tear from his eye.

"I'm not playing", I give him a stern look. "Sure whatever you say", Mike laughs walking up to Eddie. "Don't worry Stan. I believe you", Ben smiles walking next to me now.

"You do", I question. "No. I don't but I hope that makes you feel better", He laughs. "Hahahah Ben your so funny", I say sarcastically fliping him off.

The four of us make our way to school in a comfortable silence.

♡︎

"This walk to school felt like an hou-

"I GOT THE PANCAKES BITCH", Richie yells holding up two bags of McDonald's pancakes. He runs up to the four of us excitedly.

"Richie you seriously didn't have to do this", Mike smiles trying to take a bag. "Bitch these pancakes ain't for you", Richie snatches the bag from Mikes grip. "This is for Stan the man", Richie smiles.

"Then what's for me", Mike smiles. "This...", Richie looks around in his backpack. "This condom", Richie smiles holding up the condom.

"Your kidding right", Mike asks. "No Mikey. Protection first", He smiles. "I don't want this stupid condom", Mike mumbles under his breath snatching the condom out of Richies hand. He walks away from the group.

"Anything for you Mikey", Richie yells at Mike. "Y'all are so fucking dramatic", Eddie rolls his eyes walking off into the school with Ben.

"So here is your pancakes. I'm still not really sorry for giving you food poisoning because that was twenty years ago, but anyway I don't know when you want to eat these, but tell me when you are ready to eat them", Richie shrugs handing me a bag. We both make are way into the school.

"That wasn't twenty years ago, but I'm not mad anymore because you got me pancakes", I smile. "Ya whatever", Richie smiles. We both walk down the hallway together.

"So did you hear about what happened to Ms. Smith and Mr. P", Richie asks. "Yes but no but yes but no", I sigh.

"Do you need me to tell you the whole entire story", He asks.
"Y-

"𝙒𝘼𝙄𝙏 !𝙒𝙃𝙊 𝙏𝙃𝙀 𝙃𝙀𝙇𝙇 𝙄𝙎 𝙏𝘼𝙇𝙆𝙄𝙉𝙂 𝙏𝙊 𝘽𝙄𝙇𝙇"

♡︎

𝙔𝙪𝙝