𝘼𝙣𝙙 𝙟𝙪𝙨𝙩 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙖𝙪𝙨𝙚 𝙄 𝙘𝙖𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙪𝙥

_________________________________
♡︎

𝙊𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧 16, 2019

"So your telling me you had a pancake fight in the Janitors closet", Principle Joyce asks in a confused tone

"So your telling me you had a pancake fight in the Janitors closet", Principle Joyce asks in a confused tone. "Yes that exactly what happened", I shrug.

"First off all you were suppose to be in class along time ago. Second of all you are not so suppose to be in the janitors closet. And third of all you got syrup and pancakes everywhere", She scolds.

"I would expect better from you Uris. But Richie you are on your last strike or I will have to expel you from this school!"

"Sorry Mrs.Joyce we didn't mean to make a mess and sneak out of class were so sorry and we promise to clean the whole entire school. Just please don't take this strike away from Richie I don't want to get him expelled for a stupid mistake that was all my idea", I plead.

"Oh your damn right going to clean the whole entire school", she laughs uncontrollably. "But fine since you don't want to see your friend get in trouble I will not take this strike away from him", she sighs.

"Now go to the janitors closet and get some mops and brooms."

♡︎

"Bro where were y'all during 1st, 2nd, 3rd, and 4th hour? Because y'all were gone for along time", Mike asks eating his sandwich.

"Well me and Staniel over here got caught eating pancakes in the janitors closet. And we got in trouble for making a mess in their too so the janitor took us to the principals office and she was yelling at us for 2 hours before we were able to tell her the whole story. Then she made us clean the closet", Richie shrugs.

"Y'all are so dumb", Eddie rolls his eyes walking up to the lunch table. The rest of the losers but one sit around at the lunch table. The losers go off into their own conversations with each other. I sit quietly looking around for someone.

"Do you guys know where Bill is at", I ask worriedly. "Don't worry Stan your boyfriend is probably still in class. He's probably fine", Ben shrugs. "We are not boy-
"We're not boyfriend's", Bill interrupts me walking up to the table out of nowhere. A girl with long red hair follows behind Bill nervously.

"Hey big Bill who's the chick behind you", Richie smiles evilly at me. I roll my eyes at him. "Well Losers I want you to meet somebody. Her name is Beverly Marsh and she is new to this school", Bill introduces. Beverly smiles nervously at the losers.

"Hey...", She waves awkwardly. "Don't be scared we don't bite", Richie laughs. Beverly sits down at the table next to Bill. Their oddly close for my comfort.

"So Beverly tell us about you. Why did you come to Derry and wh-
"Are you and Bill dating", Richie interrupts Eddie. Eddie punches Richie in the arm for asking a stupid question and interrupting him.

"No were not", Beverly and Bill blush. They make me want to throw up. "But I came from New York. And my mom got a new job with a better pay, so we had to move out here", she shrugs. "How do you know big Bill here", Richie smirks.

"I was at a party last Saturday and I was sitting on the couch alone bored and he saw me and just came up to me and we started talking", Beverly and Bill blush. I hate it here. The losers continue talking to what I call the devil, then we break off into our own conversations. Usually I would talk to Bill, but he's too busy talking to Beverly....

I might as well just go then. I gather my lunch and backpack getting ready to go. Before I was able to walk off, Bill grabs my hand yanking me back to the table. "Ow what the heck", I whisper yell at Bill.

"Sorry Stany, but before you go I just wanted to ask if you wanted to come over to my house today after school", he smiles. "Sure whatever", I roll my eyes. He gives me a cheeky smile, letting go of my hand.

The losers say bye as I walk away from the table. I walk out of the school to the track in the back of the building. I jump off the wall, sitting on the hard ground under the shade. I put my legs up to my chest and watch the track and field players do their warm ups.

What does that stupid girl have that I don't have? Usually Bill talks to me during the whole entire lunch, but now he wants to talk that she devil.....I just don't understand why I care who he talks to or not.....it's not like I'm in love or anything.....

"Hey.....you down there", someone whispers. I look around to see no one calling me. "Up here....look up", the voice whispers again. I look up to see a boy with dark brown short curly hair looking down at me on the wall.

"Do you need something? And why are you whispering", I ask in a confused tone. "Because I'm suppose to already be out on the field, but I'm late", he whispers.

"But I was about to jump down, but you were under the part of the wall I was about to jump down from, so I didn't want to step on you, but then I noticed that you looked stressed and upset so I called you to see if I could cheer you up", he smiles.

"Well that's sweet, but I don't really want to talk about it right now. And plus you just said you were late to practice and I don't want to make you any more late", I smile back at him.

"Your right....I should get going", he says jumping down. "What's your name", I ask. "Shawn. What's yours", he asks turning around. "Stan", I smile.

"𝙒𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙞𝙩'𝙨 𝙣𝙞𝙘𝙚 𝙩𝙤 𝙢𝙚𝙚𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣"

♡︎