𝘿𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙣𝙠 𝙮𝙤𝙪'𝙫𝙚 𝙜𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙩 𝙢𝙖𝙙𝙚

_______________________________
♡︎

𝙊𝙘𝙩𝙤𝙗𝙚𝙧 18, 2019

"Yes Mike I did watch the tiktok you sent me last night", I laugh

"Yes Mike I did watch the tiktok you sent me last night", I laugh. Me and Mike walk down the hallway talking to each other. "Why didn't you respond? That was the funniest shit I've ever seen in my life", he laughs.

"Because I didn't feel like it", I shrug. Mikes mouth makes an o shape. "Your kidding", he asks in disbelief. "No I'm not...sorry Mikey", I pat his shoulder walking off to class. "I see how it is Stan", Mike yells. I playfully roll my eyes at him.

"Happy fourth hour everybody get your note books out and make sure you have something to write with", the teacher smiles. I make my way to my table, placing my belongings on the desk. When I look up at the board I see my worst nightmare.

What the fuck man! This is bullshit! I slide down in my chair hoping that she wouldn't notice me. But it was too late. She already saw me and the empty chair next to me. She quickly runs up to my table.

"Hey Stan", The red headed girl smiles, taking a seat next to me. "Hey Beverly", I smile through gritted teeth. Fuck Jerry for never coming to school and still somehow passing.

"I didn't know you were in this class", I give her a fake smile. On the outside I might seem clam and collected, but in the inside I want to punch a wall. "They got my schedule wrong so they put me in this class", Beverly smiles brightly.

"That's amazing! Just wonderful...", I sigh. "Yes it is! We can get to know each other more better. I already got to really know Ben, Mike, Eddie, and Bill. But I haven't really gotten able to meet you and Richie", she shrugs.

"Well you don't want to meet Richie. He's an nightmare", I laugh. "Well I've heard a lot about him from Eddie. Very interesting things. But we talked a few times already and he keeps calling me Molly Ringwald", She laughs.

"Your going to have to get use to it because he has stupid nicknames for everyone", I roll my eyes.

"Ok let's get this class started. Pull out your books everyone", the teacher says. "Finish your reading from yesterday take notes then answer your questions if you didn't finish. If you did finish then turn to page 345 and take more notes if you want to get a head start for our next lesson. You can talk to your partners for help just don't be loud."

"So Stan.....are you and Bill dating or something", Beverly asks turning to me. "What! What makes you think that", I yell. The teacher looks up and gives me a stern look telling me to quiet down.

"What makes you think that", I whisper. "Well.....because the Losers are always saying you and Bill are dating and plus Bill always talks about you", Beverly smiles. "He does", I blush.

"Yes. He doesn't talk about you every second, but once in a while in our conversations your name will pop up", she shrugs. I look down at my fingers. "Me and Bill aren't dating it's just some stupid junk the losers say because we're best friends", I laugh. "Cool", Beverly blushes.

Beverly gets started on her assignment. I try to focus on my assignment, but I just can't. My eyes keep wondering off to Beverly.

I can't stop looking at her long red hair and her beautiful tiny freckles that cover her face. I also can't help to notice her smooth and beautiful skin. The light hits her cheekbones making them glow and shimmer like a crystal ball. I'm almost in awe about how beautiful she is.

𝙉𝙤𝙬 𝙄 𝙠𝙣𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙝𝙮 𝘽𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙡𝙞𝙠𝙚𝙨 𝘽𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙡𝙮 𝙨𝙤 𝙢𝙪𝙘𝙝....

♡︎

𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙘𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙪𝙘𝙠𝙨 𝙗𝙤𝙤𝙩𝙮