𝙄𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚

________________________________
♡︎

November 21, 2019

"Why did you ask me to hang out", Beverly asks

"Why did you ask me to hang out", Beverly asks. "Because I wanted to see your face", Bill and Beverly blush. The pair sit at the Derry diner.

"Why do you ask", Bill questions. "Because when you called me it was just kinda random....I was watching tv when you called me and asked if you wanted to hang out. I would expect you to do this with Stan not me", Beverly shrugs.

"Oh......what do you mean", Bill questions again. "I don't know....you and Stan just seem to have such a strong connection. I think that you two are cute", Beverly smiles. "We're not dat-

"I know your not dating", She cuts him off. "I just think y'all are cute together. I think you and Stan fit like puzzle pieces", she shrugs. Bill sits back with a blank, but intrigued look.

"How do you think we fit", Bill asks changing the subject from Stan. "I don't know", Beverly shrugs. The two sit in silence for a few seconds. Beverly gets up and sits next to Bill. They both turn to look at each other getting lost in each other's eyes.

Beverly scoots closer to Bill. Their noses slightly touch. "I guess we can see how we fit together", Beverly whispers placing her hand on Bills cheek.

They both lean in slowly trying to seal the deal. Before their lips could even connect a waitress interrupts them. "Hello! Welcome to Derry Diner. My name is Samantha and I will be your waitress today. What would you like to drink", she asks in a cheery tone.

Beverly scoots away from Bill awkwardly. A blush covers her face. "Umm...I'll just take some water", she looks down. "I'll also take some water", Bill smiles slightly. The waitress quickly nods at them walking away.

The pair sit in an awkward silence. The only thing they could think is "Damn! We were so close!"

Beverly plays with her fingers in embarrassment. She feels a warm embrace wrap around her hand. She looks down to see Bill interlacing their fingers. She looks up at Bill and gives him a warm smile.

𝙈𝙖𝙮𝙗𝙚 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚...

♡︎