𝙄 '𝙈 𝙉𝙊𝙏 𝙄𝙉 𝙇𝙊𝙑𝙀

________________________________

This is an April fools ending

November 28, 2019

________________________________

_________________________________

"Stan wait", Bill runs after me. "No! Go away", I yell back. "Please Stan! Wait! Let's talk about this", he yells. "No Bill go aw-

I run face first into a stop sign. I fall to the ground with a thud. "Fuck", I groan. "Oh my god! Stan are you alright", Bill runs up to me worriedly. "I think so", I shrug. Bill tries to help me up, but I push him off, helping myself up.

"What was the reason for you kissing me", Bill asks in an oblivious tone.
"Was it not obvious", I ask. "No. I thought you just kissed me because you wanted a distraction", he shrugs. I facepalm.

"Was I suppose to understand the kiss", he asks. "Yes! You were that's why I ran", I shake my head. "Oh....so what was the kiss about?"

"Jesus Christ Bill are you dumb", I yell in disbelief. "I mean...I don't think so, but now your making me feel dumb", he shrugs. "The reason I kissed you was because I LOVE YOU", I yell.

"You do?"
"YES! I've loved you this whole time! I've been telling myself that I'm not in love with you because I knew it was too good to be true! I've been doing all of this stuff just to prove I wasn't in love with you! I even had a one night stand with Shawn for fucks sake", I yell.

"Ever since you met Beverly I've been jealous of you two! I was jealous of what you two had because I wanted that to be us! And you doing all of this flirty stuff with me, also didn't help anything! It just made me fall in love with you even more!"

"Oh...", Bills face goes blank. He sits in silence for a few seconds. "Are you going to say anything", I ask. "Umm....I just don't know how to react", he shrugs.

"It all makes sense", he exclaims. "What? What are you talking about", I ask in a confused tone. "It just all makes sense. Fuck! How was I so blind", he yells in frustration.

"The way you would blush when I did something flirty, the way you would get upset when I mentioned some happy news about me and Beverly, the way where you would just straight up stare at me. Oh my god! This is so embarrassing", Bill covers his face with his hands in embarrassment. I just confusedly standed here and watched Bill go through whatever mental torture he was going through.

Bill walks up to me and gives me a big hug. "What are you doing", I ask. A tiny smile starts to flicker on my face. It wasn't just a smile....it was a smile of hope.....a smile of love.

"I just feel bad", he whispers. "Why do you feel bad", I ask. "Because I just wish I knew you felt this way about me", he whispers.

"Because if I knew that you felt this way about me then I would of tried to make you not fall in love with me...."

"𝙄𝙢 𝙨𝙤 𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙧𝙮 𝙎𝙩𝙖𝙣...."

𝙄 '𝙢 𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙣 𝙡𝙤𝙫𝙚
♡︎

Just kidding this is not an April fools ending 💀

But thank you so much for reading!

I'm so glad that you sat through and enjoyed this entire book. It took me a century to post because I kept forgetting to post and for the people who stayed around and was patient with me thank you!

This will be my last book on wattpad because I will be leaving, so if you sat and read all of my books thank you so much. I had so much fun on wattpad, but I think it's kinda time for me to leave. I will still be on wattpad for a little while to finish reading some books that have tickled my fancy (lmaoo) but thank you for this wonderful community I adore so much and the thousands of interesting and funny comments I get under my books.

Thank you!!!