20.

He's an acting major.

Yoongi's words from a month ago kept repeating in Sehee's mind. She didn't want to ask Seokjin before he was ready.
She didn't want to tell Aera either since she knew, the girl would force her to reveal his name and she would spill everything.

But the voice inside her head told her, he wasn't an actor. She'd have known if he was an actor. She watched a lot of movies.

For one, she strongly believed he might be a businessman. He just had that air of confidence and authority around him.
But on the other hand, he could be a....

"Earth to Sehee." Taehyung's big hand came into her vision, pulling her out of her thoughts. She turns to face the smiling boy. Deep in her thoughts, she didn't realise when he came to sit beside her on the cool grass.

Seokjin had told her a day ago that they were going to have a barbecue party and asked if she'd like to join. Sehee had of course agreed since the boys were starting to make a place in her heart, like family.

Till now she had been watching Seokjin working on the grill in the backyard of their house. The sleeves of his dark blue shirt were pushed up, displaying his strong arms. Her cheeks had warmed as sinful thoughts about her boyfriend had started forming in her mind. He was just too handsome and hot for her to handle.

That was until her eyes met Yoongi's dark ones. His face was blank but his eyes seemed to tell her something. It wasn't long before her thoughts drifted to his words from their first encounter and the uneasiness in her heart amplified.

"You're not enjoying, are you?" Taehyung said, his voice surprisingly deep for his boyish looks. Sehee's brows furrowed. "Why would you say that?" He sighed, looking around the men who were chatting merrily and enjoying this break from everyday life.

"It was all over your face, noona. You looked very troubled. Is Jin hyung treating you right?" He asked the last lowering his voice as if sharing something conspirational. Her eyes moved towards Seokjin to find him already staring at them.

She smiled, seeing confusion in his eyes and turned to face Taehyung. "He is treating me well, Taehyung-ah. You don't have to worry." She patted his hand.
"I was just thinking."

"About what we do for a living?" He said, further surprising Sehee. She tilted her head, watching him with curiosity. "How do you know?" He shrugged. "At this point, I'm sure you know a lot about Jin hyung except for what he does."

Sehee chuckled. "Yeah, that's true. I still don't know what he does and what he is afraid of." Someone snorted from behind. Looking behind she saw Jungkook smiling like a devil. "I'll show you what he's afraid of, noona. Don't worry." The young man said before disappearing inside the house.

She looked questioningly at Taehyung but he just gave her smile before taking her towards where the others were sitting on the long table arranged in the middle of the backyard.

Sehee's thoughts disappear for the moment as she takes part in the lively conversation. It's not hard to forget everything, she thinks, as the men share anecdotes and jokes. It's easy to get lost in the laughter and the liveliness of the moment.

"Aera would love spending time with you guys." Sehee says suddenly, getting attention from all the seven men present. "Who is Aera?" Taehyung, sitting on her right side is the first to react. "My sister." She answers smiling. "She is a social butterfly and you guys would like her company too."

The guys share glances, as if sharing a secret which she wasn't privy to. It made her think if she said anything wrong.

Seokjin however broke the uncomfortable silence. "I'm sure she'd fit right in but first, let's eat." Namjoon and Hoseok get up to help Seokjin with serving the burgers to everyone.

As they start making rounds, Jungkook whispers in Sehee's ear. "Pay attention now, noona." Startled, she follows Jungkook moving towards Seokjin, his hand behind his back and holding a...

"Jin hyung, look." Jungkook places the big, plastic spider right infront of Seokjin's face and he screams. A high pitched, loud scream as he scrambles to move away from the plastic bug only to collide against Namjoon.

Turning around he clutches Namjoon's arms tightly, still screaming. "Ah, Namjoon-ah, save me. Ah, save me."
For a moment, Sehee couldn't understand anything but the next moment everyone was laughing and she found herself laughing too.

It shouldn't be funny to see Seokjin afraid but his reactions were and Sehee couldn't stop laughing. The laughter amplified when Seokjin realised what happened and started chasing Jungkook around the lawn.

There wasn't one moment when these men would stay still but instead they enjoyed each other's company. It was what made them a family.

A tightly knit unit that was in her favor only until she didn't break their hyung's heart.

~~~~
A/N:

Hi y'all!!

I hope you like this somewhat lighthearted chapter. 👉👈

Thank you for reading!! 💜💜