19.

"I can understand why you like Sehee," Yoongi said later that night. Seokjin was on the sofa after dropping Sehee home. 

He looked at Yoongi. "And why is that?" Yoongi shrugged, leaning back. "She treats you like a person. She doesn't ask you unnecessary or uncomfortable questions. Most of all she's trusting you, blindly I must say. It's natural to be attracted to her."

Seokjin chuckled, wondering if all his other sleeping bandmates thought the same. For now, he decided to tease Yoongi. "Don't tell me you like her? I'm not giving her up, you know." He said it as seriously as he could but Yoongi knew what he was doing.

"Now hyung, I might like her but I also know she has her eyes on you only." Seokjin raised his eyebrow, a little more serious now. "That means you like her?"

"Are you jealous?" Yoongi asked with a playful smirk. He scoffed. "Nice try, Yoongi-ah but no. I'm not jealous. And it's not how you think it is. I might have liked her first because she didn't know me but now I like her for different reasons."

Yoongi tilted his head to the side, his eyes more alert than before. "What might that be?" Seokjin smiled, remembering how Sehee refused to kiss him when he dropped her off, for scaring her earlier. She was a lioness when she wanted to be.

"She is indeed different. She might look like she's simple and very easy to persuade but she's very different. Sehee has faced this world without her parents or any family members. She's stronger than she looks and has a way of looking through a person, below the surface. I'm realising just now that she doesn't trust me blindly just because I'm good-looking or anything. She trusts me because she knows my feelings are sincere." He looked Yoongi in the eyes. "She doesn't need me to survive. She's strong by herself. She just needs a partner who holds her and tells her that she's doing good. If anything, it's me who needs her to survive."

Yoongi scoffed. "You say you don't love her but you do. How could you fall in love so quickly, hyung?"

"Yeah, hyung. Tell us how."

With wide eyes, Seokjin turned around to see the rest of the boys standing behind him. Hoseok, Taehyung and Jimin had satisfied smirks on their faces while Namjoon looked like he wanted to get back to bed immediately. Jungkook, the ever romantic was the one who asked the question.

"Ahh, you kids!" Seokjin said rubbing his forehead in frustration. "Since when have you been standing there?" Jimin smiled wider. "Long enough."
"Can I go back to my room?" Namjoon whined while Hoseok elbowed him. "Not before hyung answers how he fell in love so fast."

Seokjin sighed. This was the reason why he didn't want to speak about his feelings in front of everyone. He was going to get teased for almost a week now.

"I don't have control over my feelings and I believe in going with the flow. And I never said I love her. I just like her more than usual, in a romantic way. Now go to sleep, everyone. I don't want Park Heejae PD to scold us for being late for the shoot." Seokjin said imaging how fierce that short woman was. She could kill a person with her sharp tongue if she wanted.

Everyone knew, so they scurried away quickly. Seokjin left too, leaving Yoongi deep in thought.

The name of that woman always did something funny to Yoongi. Park Heejae wasn't even his type, if anything Sehee was more his type. Still, just her presence somehow made him feel grounded. He was determined though, to not let that woman meddle in his life.

Jimin had a smile on his face as he fell asleep thinking about tomorrow. It wasn't always that he met Her, only when Park Heejae would be the one directing. People thought, he flirted with the camera, but he flirted with the woman behind the camera. He always looked forward to these shoots even if he knew, she was someone else's. And he wished, she was his.

~~~~
A/N:

I'm very excited to hear from you guys about this chapter.

I know it's dragging a bit but knowing Seokjin's pov is also important and I promise the story's going to pick up from the next chapter.

Still, I'm open to your feedback. Do tell me your opinion.

Thank you for reading!!