16.

Seokjin could feel that she was covered in sweat and the air conditioner was making her body temperature drop. If he didn't make her change clothes, she might fall sick.

They were still in the doorway as Sehee continued to cry on his chest. Seokjin moved his hands soothingly over her hair, rubbing her back. He kissed the top her head before dropping his lips closer to her ear.

"What is it, jagiya? Did you have a bad dream?" Sehee nodded slightly, clutching him more tightly. Seokjin's heart broke seeing her crying and so vulnerable. He couldn't think straight.

"Do you want to talk about it?" He asked instead. He felt her take her deap breath and exhaling it slowly. "It's my parents' death anniversary." She said in a rough voice and burying her face deeper into his shoulder.

Seokjin closed his eyes, tightening his hold around her. They stayed like this for a while. He didn't have to say anything, he couldn't do anything but be there for her. He couldn't even start to imagine how it must feel for Sehee. She had lost her parents at a young age of five. Even if she didn't show, he knew, his Sehee was the same little girl without the support and love of her parents.

When he felt her shiver he started to pull away but she stopped him with a whine leaving her mouth. Seokjin chuckled. "I'm not going anywhere, baby. You're clothes are wet and you need to change before you get more cold."

She looked up then, her eyes puffy and nose red. He couldn't help but kiss her lips lightly, pulling back far quickly than he wanted to. It wasn't the time to act on his feelings.

"You'll not leave, right?" He smiled cupping her face with both of his hands. "No, I won't." She looked doubtful but pulled away. She caught his hand and pulled him behind her to her room.

His eyes widened. It had been a month now since they started dating but she never took him into her room. He was a little surprised as he entered the room painted in pista colour. The queen sized bed was unmade, the dresser infront of it was filled with jewelery and cosmetics. A few clothes were thrown in a corner of the room and a closed door he assumed was her closet.

She made him sit on the bed and pointed a finger at him. "Don't dare to move and don't turn back." He nodded with wide eyes as she moved to the opposite side of the bed and towards the closet. He realised with a jolt that she was going to change in the same room.

Gulping down heavily and trying to control his frantic heartbeat, he looked at the nightstand where three photo frames were arranged. One was of a young girl dressed in her graduation robe with a bouquet in her hand. Beside her stood Sehee with biggest of smiles. The girl must be Aera, he thought.

The second frame was of a happily smiling family of three. The little girl in it was pouting angrily while the mother and father were laughing at her cuteness. He could see an uncanny resemblance in the woman in the picture and Sehee. She was a splitting image of her mother.

The third frame was empty. He wondered what it was for. The frame wasn't anything fancy just like the others but he could tell it must have a special meaning just like others.

"I'm going to put my wedding photo in that. With my husband." Sehee said suddenly, sitting beside him and quickly hugging him as if she couldn't stay away for long. He wasn't complaining though. He was craving for her.

He wrapped his arm around her and fell back on the bed, making her giggle. "I ruined your shirt." She said in a small voice as she traced the wet spot in the middle of his shirt. He laughed. "It's okay. I have others." He started getting up to change his shirt but she caught his wrist.

Her eyes were scared as he looked down at her. She looked so beautiful even with that red nose, as her hair spread around her head in a halo. "Don't leave me, Seokjin."

Her desperate whisper snapped something inside of him. He whipped his shirt above his head. He expected her eyes to travel down, see his naked body and fill with lust but no. Her eyes never strayed away from him, letting him see that she needed him so much right now. Emotionally.

He leaned over her, his face inches away from hers. She lifted both of her hands, brushing back the hair that fell over his eyes and cupped his face. "I'm not going anywhere, Sehee-ah. Ever." Her eyes started to fill with tears again but before she started crying again, Seokjin pressed his warm lips against her.

Sehee moaned at the feel of his warm soft lips against her own. His lips were firm as he kissed her. She could feel the tension, the barely held desire in his taut muscles as she moved her hands over his back, pulling him closer to herself.

She was drowning in his taste, his touch, his smell, forgetting the nightmare quickly. His touch left a trail of fire as it moved over bare arm, down her waist and down her knee. She folded her leg, trying to pull him even closer as his hand rucked up her nightgown, coming to rest on her upper thigh.

She gasped as his fingers started to knead at her thigh, sending sharp pleasure through her body. Seokjin started leaving hungry kisses over her jaw and down her neck. Her hands clutched his head tightly, feeling overwhelmed with this powerful desire to just melt into him.

She felt his hand creeping up again, the other supporting his lithe figure. He cupped her breast, grazing her nipple lightly through the fabric. Her back bowed with the pleasure, "Seokjin..." A moan in the form of his name ripping out of her chest, her hands hungry now as she explored his ripped, hard body.

But as abruptly as the intense moment started, it ended too. Sehee was breathing hard, trying to understand what just happened. Opening her eyes she saw Seokjin beside the bed. He had both of his hand on the wall, his head down and eyes closed tight as he tried calming down.

Gulping down nervously she sat up, fixing her gown and touched her swollen lips before looking back at Seokjin. "Is...is something wrong? Did I...did I ..." She stopped seeing him shaking his head. He gave her tight smile, sweat shimmering in the dim lights on his face. "No, everything is fine. I just don't want to rush things, Sehee."

She sighed in relief that everything was okay. She gave him a soft smile, tilting her head to the side. "Go, get freshened up then. I don't think you'll be comfortable sleeping in jeans." He grinned, leaving a kiss on top of her before moving out of the room.

"Think about me while you're at it." She shouted behind him earning a strangled groan from Seokjin. Sehee giggled falling back on the bed, waiting for Seokjin to come back to her.

She touched her lips again, moving it over her neck where she knew it was going to leave a mark and felt her heart soaring.

Could she be anymore happier?

Or

How longer she'd be just as happy?

~~~~
A/N:

I finally feel free. Not free maybe more like myself after this chapter. I've finally unleashed my sexy brain and I couldn't be happier. I hope you liked this chapter 😉!

Thank you for reading!!