5.

"You look extremely jolly today," Geonu, the other chef who helped Sehee in the kitchen commented. Sehee ducked her head down feeling herself flush. The memories of last night were still fresh in her mind.

"I'm just happy. It's a beautiful day after all," she told him but the young man didn't believe her. "Come on, Noona anyone can tell that you had a great night with your beau. Just look at her face, Youngmi. Don't you agree?" Youngmi glanced at her boss and smirked. "Come to think of it, I did see a man entering just after we left. He was quite tall and handsome too if I had to judge from your blush, unnie."

Sehee scoffed showing annoyance. "That's enough bullying me for today. Get back to work and remember I have control over how much you get paid." Geonu gasped dramatically. "That is so not fair." But it did shut them up.

Sehee wondered if Seokjin would show up today. She couldn't expect him to meet her every day, after all, they weren't dating. At least, they had never discussed if they were in some sort of a relationship. Damn, she should've asked yesterday.

She also needed to get his number if he was interested in her.

***

"Of course he's interested in you," Aera said that afternoon over lunch. Sehee couldn't keep it inside. They might not be related by blood but their bond was definitely stronger. They hid nothing from each other.

"If he bothered coming here so late for four nights straight and had dinner with you last night, then he is definitely interested. You're a very beautiful woman after all." Sehee sighed. "I know I'm beautiful, I never questioned that, I just wonder if he'd want to date me after knowing everything about me."

Aera pointed her chopsticks at her with her mouth full and face disgusted. "This is why I told you to get out and date more. Sis, boys don't really care as long as you are beautiful. Of course, you shouldn't date guys who only value beauty. But since you are so beautiful you should keep on being yourself. If he likes you for what you are then you've hit jackpot, because there are a lot of guys who would respect you and still be intimidated by how self-dependent you are."

Sehee nodded. "Right. Be confident, be myself and see if he will accept me as I am."

"And remember, don't ever pretend. It makes you go mad. You change yourself and I disown you."

Sehee laughed. "You can't disown me. I raised you not the other way, Aera."

"Yet I know more about humans than you."

"Yeah, whatever."

***

Seokjin had not been sure if he'd be able to see Sehee tonight. He had been pretty busy with the different interviews and shows they had been attending. He had never expected Bangtan Sonyeondan to get so internationally big, but he was extremely proud of himself and his teammates for overcoming all the obstacles. It was a dream come true for them and he wouldn't have it any other way. But it did come with a price.

He was huffing heavily by the time he reached the restaurant. He almost burst through the doors and surprised the couple that sat eating and chatting merrily. Realising the situation, he quickly bowed and apologized to them. He looked towards the kitchen and saw that she was so busy with the work that she had yet to notice him.

Smirking under his mask he moved towards the kitchen. He stood right behind her and she didn't even notice. He had no idea how she was going to react but only hope that she didn't whack him with a pan. Burning hot pan at that.

"What are you still doing here?" a deep voice right in her ear surprised Sehee so much that she screamed loudly and the spoon she had been holding fell down. She turned around with wide eyes only to find Seokjin smiling. She couldn't help but slap his arm. "You scared me!"

Seokjin laughed, "I didn't know you were such a scaredy-cat." He continued laughing as she turned around, keeping her focus on the stove. "Well, anyone would be scared if someone snuck behind them like this. I was super concentrated on top of that."

His laughter finally came to an end as he came to stand beside her. "I'm sorry." She gave him a side glance, her cheeks heating up from their close proximity. "It's alright. What do you want to eat today?"

"Nothing actually," he said surprising her. "I want to take you out." Her eyebrows rose with interest. "Like, on a date?" He smirked, leaning down so he was at eye level with her. "Yes. A date. If you agree that is." She chuckled, picking up the plate and moving towards the dining area. "I do agree, Seokjin."

~~~~
A/N:

Do you think our protagonists will exchange numbers after the date?

Thank you for reading!!