2.

The man sat close to the kitchen and that gave Sehee a chance to study him. He had gotten rid of his coat, mask and cap which put his handsome features into focus. His fluffy brown hair fell over his eyes, giving him a boyish look but if she had to guess, he looked closer to her age.

His strong eyebrows made his eyes look equally strong when he wasn't smiling, intimidating even. What struck her more was how his left eye was double lidded while the right one was mono lidded. He had such plump, full, pink lips that it made her want to feel if they were just as soft. He looked quite regal to be honest, someone of great importance. Maybe he was a celebrity but a celebrity wouldn't come to such a place, would they? Maybe he was a businessman. He definitely looked like it.

Shaking her head she focused on her cooking. She could neither keep the man waiting nor could she stay awake for long. While she focused on her cooking she became oblivious to her surroundings and to the man that studied her just as she had done before.

Seokjin didn't know why he was out so late when he could have just made something for himself but he didn't want to. He needed to get out, get some fresh air and forget for a while that he was famous. He just wanted to feel like he was human again. Even he got tired of being the funny, dad jokes cracking guy his fans loved.

From the looks of it, the woman behind the stove didn't seem to recognise him, or if she did she didn't show. Either way, he was thankful that she let him in. He took his time as he studied the woman.

She wasn't extremely slim but had enough curves to attract attention. She was young, maybe a year or two younger than him but her eyes were too mature for her age. She had the kind of beauty that came into attention the more one looked at her. Her sharp uptilted eyes looked peaceful as she cooked. Her nose was small but cute, her lips tinted red. Her lower lip was slightly bigger than the upper and dimples popped out on her cheeks every time she moved her lips.

A warm blush painted her cheeks when she caught him staring at her. Maybe she had finally recognised him. Seokjin didn't want that. He wanted to be treated like a normal person. Especially by her. He couldn't explain what it was about her but it drew him to her.

He was staring at her, despite her catching him staring. He had too much confidence and she wasn't any less. She looked him in the eye, challenging. They might have held eye contact for about fifteen seconds before he looked down at his phone, a hint of a smile playing on his luscious lips. Goodness, those lips!

Shaking her head to chase away her sinful thoughts about her customer, she prepared his bowl. The bowl looked beautiful as she placed the perfectly cooked and cut pieces of meat with some greens and sprouts, finally topping it with a half-fried egg. Balancing the bowl, sides and a bottle of soju with a glass on a big tray, she ambled out of the kitchen and placed it on his table. He thanked her as she placed his food in front of him.

She watched with fascination as the man in front of her looked at the food almost drooling. It made her want to laugh but she controlled herself as she turned around to let him have his meal in peace.

"Have you eaten?" The man's voice stopped her from her work of cleaning up the kitchen. It looked like after finishing half of his food he had found his voice again. She smiled. "Yes, I have." He nodded.

"Do you know BTS?" Her brows scrunched at his question. She tried to place where she had heard that name but couldn't really remember. "I think I've heard the name. I think my sister mentioned that name once. What is it?" His eyes widened as if he couldn't believe what he heard. "You really don't know? That's impossible." She only shrugged with a small smile. "I'm too busy to even do anything more than read two pages of my recent book. What is it anyway?"

He ducked his head down as he answered her, "It's a k-pop boy band. They are very popular right now." She 'aahed' at that before quirking one of her brows. "Are you a fanboy?" His eyes widened again, his ears turning red again. Sehee somehow found it cute. "No! I'm not a fanboy. I just like asking people."
"For fun?" she asked, her work forgotten as she found herself wanting to talk to him a little more. He was very interesting.

He laughed at her question, loving the way she smiled so freely and the way her dimples added to her beauty. Those dimples were illegal. The woman was illegal but he found himself extremely attracted to this woman.

"Yeah, just for fun. What do you do for fun?" She giggled. "Nothing like you. I cook." He tilted his head a little. "But isn't that your profession?" She shook her head no. "Cooking the stuff on the menu is work. Cooking dishes like what I served you is fun and when I have days off I go out with my sister." He nodded before they lapsed into silence letting Seokjin finish his late-night dinner.

By the time he was done and ready to pay, Sehee was done with her work too as she pulled on her overcoat. "How much do I owe you?" he asked as she went near him and towards the exit. "Oh, don't worry. The dish wasn't on the menu, so no payment to do and also I don't accept money for the food given after hours."

The man sighed dramatically. "Oh, thank you so much. I don't think I brought enough money to pay for the delicious food." She laughed at his overacting. He was definitely something. "Thank you for the delicious dinner."

"You're welcome," she replied bashfully.

She watched him turn around and leave feeling giddy. This day had been quite interesting. She wondered if she'd meet him again.

~~~~
A/N:

Hey everyone!!

I hope you are finding this book good enough.
Don't be shy and write your thoughts about the chapter. I would like to know if you like it.

Thank you for reading!💜