♡︎𝓽ꫝ𝓲𝘳𝓽ꪗ 𝓽ꫝ𝘳ꫀꫀ♡︎

My eyes open wide as the sunlight beams through Draco's window. I am still stuffed against his chest as his arms are still around the back of my upper shoulders and lower neck. I slide away from him as I walk towards his bathroom.

I brush my teeth with the brand new toothbrush that was laying in the back of the counter. I stare at myself as I do so, observing myself. I look a little tired still, judging by my eyes. I spit into the sink as I let the water run. I stare at Draco from the corner of my eyes as he walks in.

I step aside as he grabs his tooth brush. I sit on the counter near his sink, letting my legs dangle as I wait for him to finish brushing his teeth. He stares down at me from time to time, which only made me look down to my feet.

I'm really embarassed of last night, I really am. I hate how vulnerable I was and I hate how I showed it to Draco.

I am so lost with my negative thoughts that I don't realize that Draco is bending down to my level. He pecks my lips, making me look up at him. He softly smiles at me as he runs his hand through my hair.

"What are you thinking about?"

He asks as he walks in between my legs, going closer.

He tilts his head as he look at me. His hands are running through my hair as I look up at him.

"Nothing good."

I reply.

"Anything that I can make it go away?"

He asks.

"It will go away on it's own."

I answer with a small smile.

I wrap my arms around his neck before placing a slow, sensual kiss onto his lips. His hands move to my waist to the back of my thigh before he lifts me up. I wrap my legs around him as we walk back to bed.

I am lowered down onto the bed, softly this time. My head is against the pillows as he stands on his knees on the bed below me. My legs are in between his knees as he takes my night dress and lifts it up to my neck, exposing me. One of his hands cup the side of my head as he lifts my bra up, making my breasts pop out.

I squirm as his lips make open mouth kisses onto my breasts. His cold fingers hook under the lace material before pulling it down to my ankles. He doesn't stop the open mouth kisses as he rubs my slit.

I tilt my head against his hand that is clutching the side of my head as I close my eyes.

"You're always so wet."

He praises as he slips in a finger.

"Always so tight too."

He adds as he slips in another.

My mouth opens as I breathe heavily. His hand that is on the side of my head slithers down to my upper thigh as his lips move down. He takes out his fingers that were in me. My body relaxes as my breathing calms down. I look down, curious on what he is going to do.

He kisses and nips my inner thigh as he bends them for easier access. He looks up to me before placing an open mouth kiss on me. I arch my back as he hums against my heat. His two hands that are on my thighs grip me tighter as my body flinches.

I close my eyes as he eats me out. He takes his one hand off of my thigh and begins to flick my bundle of nerves. My chest rises up as he flicks the spot with more pressure and pace. I moan out his name as I lace my fingers through his hair.

"Draco, that feels really good."

I moan out as he devours me.

My chest and upper body rises up as he builds me up. My back is slightly up in the air as I begin to shake. I breathe messily and heavily as I come close. I sink my teeth into my bottom lip as his finger goes faster. My thighs twitch as he adds more pressure onto my clit, making it almost overwhelming.

"Draco, Draco, Draco."

I curse out quickly as my eyes jolt open.

I come into his mouth, causing me to pull on his hair a little. My back falls against the bed as he cleans me up. I try to catch my breathing as I stare at the ceiling.

He places my underwear back on as he separates his fingers from my sensitive nerves. My chest slowly starts to rise up and down more slowly as he puts my bra back on me. My hands are still in his hair as he lays a kiss on my sternum before pulling my dress back down.

He lays next to me and wraps his arms around my waist possessively. I wrap my arms around him loosely as I begin to drift away again.