♡︎ᠻꪮ𝘳𝓽ꪗ ᠻ𝓲ꪜꫀ♡︎

❥☔︎︎❥
    Draco sighs as she rummages through his book bag. When she finds her notebook, her eyes are met with tears. There are not tears of sadness, but of rage.

"How could you?!"

She exclaims as she throws his book bag towards him.

"You got what you wanted, so you should go now."

He demands.

Carmen storms further into his room as she clutches onto her notebook. She begins to throw his books and decor towards him as she cries out of rage.

"How could you do this to me! You know how personal this notebook is."

She screams as she holds up her hand that is clutching a thicker book.

Books and shattered objects are lying all over his floor as he tries to take out the book that is in her hand.

"Stop it, Carmen. Control yourself!"

He yells as Carmen hits his chest with the book.

"How could I control myself when you read all of my personal thoughts? How could I possible be calm when I know that you didn't even offer me an explanation?!"

Carmen yells back from the back of her throat before throwing the book towards him.

He avoids the book before stepping closer to her. His hands grip onto both of her wrists as she tries to hit and push him. She doesn't say a word after yelling, she only cries as she tries to hurt him. Her body is shaking as she bites onto her bottom lip to surpress some of the anger. She slightly winces as he grips onto her tightly.

"How could you not talk to me after reading how much pain I was in?"

She asks as she begins to calm down.

The angry storm has passed, and now the sadness took over. She looks up to him with tears streaming down her face. Her eyes are red and her lips are shaking. Everything inside of him breaks, because he wants to hold her so badly. He wants to hug her and confess that he will forever love her, but he knows that he shouldn't.

The more he stared at her in silence, the more angry Carmen got. The wind blew the angry storm back. She pushes him away with all of the strength that she has before looking at the sealed  letter that is on his desk. She can see the slight panic in his eyes as he looks at her.

"What if I read something that is yours, huh?"

She says as she angrily storms towards the desk.

Draco tries to stop her, but it is too late. She already is tearing up the envelope seal.

"Give it back, Carmen."

He demands as he walks over to her.

Carmen runs towards the bathroom as he tries to snatch the letter back. She shuts herself into the bathroom before locking the door. He pounds his fist against the door as he yells at her. He was now the one that is enraged.
❥☔︎︎❥

I begin to grow nervous as I read the, "Dear, Carmen." I don't know why he addressed this letter to me, but I'm going to read it anyways. I hear Draco rummage through his room to find his wand as I quickly begin to read the letter.

"I love you, I never stopped loving you. You own me, you always have. You captured me the second I saw you during our first year. I just want you to know that your love is enough, but it shouldn't be for me."

I read.

Why did he write this? Is this a old letter?

"If you're receiving this, it means that I am no longer alive. Currently writing this, I don't know how I'm going to die. I only that there is a high chance that I'm not going to make it out alive."

What? What is happening?

I look from the letter as I hear Draco's footsteps come closer. Water, no, my tears begins to drop onto the letter as I feel my body shake.

"I want to hold you again before I die. I want to feel your warmth again, and I only want to hold you in my arms. I want to feel your heartbeat, and I want you to feel mine. I want to be engulfed by your warmth and sweet scent as I run my hand through your hair. I want to be able to see you look up to me whilst I hold you in my arms, but I guess that everything that you wish for can't come true."

I read as I hear him mutter a spell from the other side of the door.

"Just keep in mind that I did what I did because I love you. My heart only beats for you; my soul only aches for you. 'I love you' can't even describe how I feel for you, but I just wanted to say, before or after I die,"

I quickly read as he opens the door.

He takes a couple of steps towards me. He hesitantly reaches his hands towards the letter, causing my eyes to look up at him. He stares at the letter for a second before looking down at me. It was as if he actually wants me to finish reading the letter.

I look back down to the letter and read,

"I love you."

I look up at him through my teary eyes as my shaky hands hold his letter. His hand clutches my face before swiping a falling tear.