Chapter 41

Probably gonna be last chapter. Have an Iwaoi story going and a story with more original characters. So if you're interested, take a look <3

Few weeks time skip: Hinata's POV

I hummed quietly to myself, carefully slicing the carrots and peppers in front of me I was intending to use for dinner. 

"Shoyo?" I turned, smiling happily and putting the knife down before rushing over and crashing into my husband's arms. He smiled faintly, holding me tightly before pulling away.

"I have a surprise for you."

"Oh??" I said curiously, Kageyama telling me to cover my eyes. I listened, standing there patiently when suddenly someone else crashing into me and hugged me. I opened my eyes quickly to see my little sister hanging onto me and my mom step through the door.

"Natsu! Mom!!" I said happily, picking Natsu up as my mom rushed over. My mom hugged me tightly with tears in her eyes.

"Oh Shoyo.. I couldn't believe it when you told me in your last letter. I'm so happy for you, and Kage- er, Tobio."

"Thank you mom.. I didn't know that both of you would be here so soon."

"We found a friend of yours to give us quick passage."

"Huh??" I said with confusion, the door opening again. This time, Kenma and Kuroo walking in. I smiled excitedly and carefully set Natsu down before giving Kenma a tight hug.

"Hello again Shoyo. I told you that Kuroo tends to visit these places again."

"Yeah, when you force me too." Kuroo said, Kenma smiling faintly and shrugging as he hugged me back. Kuroo was still kinda scary to me at times, but regardless I gave him a big hug too.

"How long are all of you staying???" I asked, my mom and Natsu saying that they were staying as long as Kenma and Kuroo, who both agreed they would be here at least a week. I nodded, giving Kageyama a glance. He and I knew that something else life-changing would be happening within the week, so it was perfect! Everyone would get to be here to see it!

"Hey. Kuroo and I must go, but we will see you both later, okay?" Kenma said with a small smile. I nodded and gave him another hug before they left.

"Well, we don't exactly have a spare bedroom for you and Natsu, but you guys are welcome to stay here." I said to my mom who shook her head.

"Oh, that's okay sweetheart. Your friends gave us some money for an inn for the week."

"Oh?? Are you sure you wanna stay in an inn?"

"We don't mind. Besides. I'm sure you and your new husband will be wanting plenty of privacy." My mom said, making me blush.

"Mom...." My mom laughed, giving my cheek and kiss and another tight hug before picking Natsu up.

"Onii-chan, I miss you!" Natsu said and reached her arms out. I smiled faintly, giving her a hug before tickling her as she laughed and wiggled in my mom's arms.

"I miss you both too. But you guys can come visit any time, and we can always write letters." I said, Natsu nodding as she left with my mom. Kageyama shut the door and walked over to me.

"Gee. Can you believe what my mom said." I said with a small giggle and blush. Kageyama grinning and resting his hands on my waist.

"Well. She isn't wrong is she?"

"Tobio!"

"I know we can't exactly afford to go anywhere for a honeymoon. But we can have one here." My husband said, leaning down and kissing along my neck. I blushed heavily and held onto him while biting my bottom lip.

"W-what about dinner..?"

"I'm hungry for something else."

"Do you have to say it that way..."

"Do you want tonight to be the night, Shoyo?" Kageyama asked with a smile. I glanced away before slowly nodding and letting my husband pick me up and take me to our room. 

As soon as we reached the bed, Kageyama kissed me with more passion than I've ever felt from him before. His hands explored every inch of my body before we both quickly discarded our clothes. This would be a first time for both Kageyama and for me, so I was anxious. What if it hurt, or what if Kageyama didn't feel good or something??

"Shoyo?" I snapped out of my thoughts when Kageyama cupped my cheeks. He asked if I was alright and if I changed my mind about doing this now.

"N-no. I'm just nervous.."

"It's okay. Me too.."

"Really?" I said with some surprise. Kageyama nodded with a tiny smile.

"Yeah.."

"W-well.. we can always take it as slow as we need.." I said with a shy giggle, Kageyama nodding in agreement as he kissed me again. We spent quite a while just passionately kissing with our bodies pressed against each other underneath our blanket until we both were prepared to go all the way.

Time Skip: Kageyama's POV

I smiled softly, brushing my fingers through Hinata's hair as he slept soundly on top of me. Hinata must be really tired. I might've overdone it on him tonight, but it was so difficult to restrain myself. It just felt incredible, and not to mention he was just to adorable and irresistible when he was underneath me like that.

If it weren't for the fact I was tired too, I probably would get excited and be ready for another round just from remembering it. Hinata let a tiny snore out as a tiny bit of drool came from his mouth. I smiled faintly and rolled my eyes, not minding.

I was curious about what was happening back home. Maybe Hinata's mom could tell me about it some time this week before she returned home.. Were my parents okay? I wonder if they were going to have another child since they do need an heir. Would it be a brother or sister, my brother or sister I'd never see.. 

I knew for sure neither of my parents missed me... But they didn't matter to me anymore. Neither of them were worth shedding any tears over. Not after they tried hurting me and my husband. The only thing that mattered to me was Hinata.