Chapter 38

Kageyama's POV
I held Hinata closely. I'm not sure what happened out there, but there was an awful lot of noise and shaking.

"Hinata. Kageyama. Are you both okay?" I heard Akaashi say. I called out and he soon found us and led us back out of the little hidden spot we were in. Hinata seemed shaken up and just kept clinging onto me.

"Thank you, for everything Akaashi. But, I think Hinata and I should go back to land.."

"Of course. You two are always welcome back." He said with a polite smile and giving us a map that was engraved into a shell. I thanked Akaashi and watched him work on creating another map to replace the one he had grabbed from the wall before pulling Hinata along with me. It was a bit of a swim, but we reached the surface finally. Once we had our legs back, Hinata fell over and giggled.

"Hey be careful!" I said, rushing over and grabbing him. He gathered the few things that fell from the bag he was carrying and got back up.

"I guess I forgot how to walk for a minute there!" He said with a laugh. I huffed, grabbing his hand and walking with him back into the city. It was dark, so we found the nearest inn and paid for a room.

"We both need a bath. And to dry these clothes." I mumbled, pulling my shirt off and over my head. Hinata nodded in agreement and offered to wash our clothes while I could bathe first. I tapped my chin before grinning and leaning down.

"I want you to bathe with me." I said, Hinata's face going completely red.

"W-what..!"

"I said I want you to come have a bath with me." I repeated, Hinata blushing like mad and waving his hands around before I grabbed them. Hinata huffed and looked up at me, shutting his eyes when I kissed him gently.

"If you don't want to you don't have to. I just, think it would be nice." I said with a tiny smile. Hinata looked away in thought and squeezed my hands before shyly nodding.

"O-okay... but JUST THIS ONCE-" He semi-shouted in embarrassment. I nodded and picked him up and carried him into the bathroom. Hinata quietly watched as I ran the water and made sure it was warm before I got up and started taking off the rest of my clothes. My boyfriend just watching with a red face.

"Hey, you plan on bathing in your clothes?"

Hinata's POV
I felt like I was gonna die of embarrassment, and not just because my boyfriend was now in front of me without clothes... but I was just stupidly staring at him! I quickly shook my head and shyly started taking my clothes off as well and setting them along side Kageyama's to start drying out. I have no idea if my face could get any redder, I felt like I was gonna die as I slowly stepped into the tub.

The water did feel really nice as I started sinking down into it. Kageyama scooted back and grabbed me once I was fully seated in the warm water. He pulled me over to him, my back against his chest and each of his legs on either side of me. I felt kinda stiff as I sat there with Kageyama's arms around my waist.

"Are you okay, Hinata?"

"E-eh??? Y-yeah I'm fine!" I stuttered out, biting my lip when Kageyama placed a gentle kiss on my neck. I tucked my knees up shyly, the extra space allowing Kageyama to trap me entirely between his body and legs. Kageyama continued pressing gentle kisses from my neck to my shoulders until I started relaxing a bit. As embarrassed as I was, it did feel incredibly nice to be held by my boyfriend so intimately. Of course us being completely naked wasn't helping, but Kageyama's body just felt so warm against mine.

"Feel more comfortable?"

"Mhmm..." I hummed with contentment, letting myself sink a little further into both the water and into Kageyama's chest. He smiled faintly, finally ceasing with the kisses and cupped some of the water in his hand and dampened my hair. Neither of us had any type of soap at the moment, but getting all the sand or saltwater off was good enough for now. It wasn't long before I let my head fall back and rest against Kageyama's shoulder.

He looked down at me with a tiny smile when I reached my arms up and cupped his cheeks. I giggled and squished his cheeks so his lips puckered at me.

"You're like that fish that nested in my hair earlier!" I said while laughing. Kageyama just rolled his eyes and grabbed my wrists. He pried them off his face and leaned down to kiss me. When he pulled away, I quietly reaching up and pulled his face back down to kiss some more.

"Hinata. I love you. A lot.." Kageyama said with a tiny blush. I giggled and lifted my head and body up to sit upright again. There wasn't a ton of room but I managed to wiggle my way and turn around so I was facing my boyfriend. My face got all red and heated again when I sat on his lap, definitely able to feel more than I ever have underneath me...

"I love you too. I probably love you more than you love me!" I said teasingly. Kageyama raising his brow.

"Well I love you more than there are hairs on your head."

"Hmph. Well I love you more than there are fish in the sea!"

"I love you more than all the stars in the sky." Kageyama said with a soft smile. I blushed, wrapping my arms around his neck and resting my forehead against his.

"Okay fine. You win. For now." I said, Kageyama kissing the tip of my nose before we both decided it was time to get out of the tub. We had no extra clothes and ours were still soaked, but the inn provided towels. They weren't very soft, but at least they were something to cover us right now. After we each had a towel tightly wrapped around our waists, Kageyama pulled me into the bed and underneath the covers. I snuggled up to him for some warmth and yawned.

"Goodnight, Kageyama.."

"Goodnight, Hinata."